Cruise Moab 2024 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking at bringing the 40 down this year…

Who else is looking at coming?

Cruise Moab Website

Ya better bring it twice. I'll be in an 80!
Counting the days......

Already prepping the 60 for the long haul.

Trail registration is such a crap shoot but I’d be down to do a 406 specific run in some capacity. Maybe just rip chicken corners for fun one evening or Tuesday before everything gets fully going.

This appealing to anyone else?

Already prepping the 60 for the long haul.

Trail registration is such a crap shoot but I’d be down to do a 406 specific run in some capacity. Maybe just rip chicken corners for fun one evening or Tuesday before everything gets fully going.

This appealing to anyone else?
Yes appealing, I’m going to try to get on the tues/wed kokopelli overnight

I'm planning a couple much needed upgrades to the 40 this year with the intention of taking it down for 2025.

ill be there! some exciting stuff coming for the LX as I'm sure I've told a couple of ya! And i second getting a couple of 406 side quest trails in. We will all have to keep in touch when we can coordinate something. Either during or the couple of days after!

For my planning purposes, are the folks taking 40s down planning to drive or trailer? Mine is capable of achieving and maintaining highway speeds, but it is definitely physically taxing to drive it on the highway for long distances.

Looking at some pix from 2022 CM event and who did I see?
IMG_5965.jpeg

Looking at some pix from 2022 CM event and who did I see?
Great memory from the "Waterfall" on Gold Bar Rim, never seen this pic before. Hope I get to make more memories this year 🤞
Another great memory (for me) was a fellow cruiserhead that had a "minor" setback on the Lockhart Basin overnight. CM helped him get it sorted and I was wheeling with him 2 days later!
You can never have too many tools.....

IMG_4911.jpeg

IMG_4909.jpeg

Planning to go to my first Cruise Moab 2024 this year. Does registration it sell out pretty quickly? I keep seeing the registration date. Thanks

2Ji83B8.jpeg
aZEjzid.jpeg
XjRKeuh.jpeg
Looks like this recent snow turned up a front drive shaft vibration. Pulled it annnnd yea gonna be replacing before Moab hah
At least you caught it before the road trip

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom