National Public Lands Cleanup Day @ Revenue Flats - 23 SEP 2023 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
All Cruisers:

It's that time of year again. BLM is hosting National Public Lands Cleanup Day at Revenue Flats again this year. (Log into Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/BLMMontana/)
Participants include REI, X Overland, and others. Come out and help us clean up this space. Family and well behaved canines welcomed. Donuts and coffee are provided. Participants receive a free T-Shirt and National Park passes. Last year we removed two truckloads of garbage.
Link: Revenue Flats Clean up - https://www.neefusa.org/npld/revenue-flats/revenue-flats-clean

1693932205119.png

Last edited:
I am in! thanks mark i was just about to post about this. Im gonna be driving my Gambler Trok. Excited to see this is happening again

can you post a non facebook link? i dont have that platform

Thanks, Mark! As of right now, I should be able to make this. Hope to see y'all out there!

Bummer, I am out of town that weekend for work. Hopefully, this at least gives the thread a bump.

Bump, reminder, National Public Lands Cleanup Day next Saturday 23 SEP at 9am @ Revenue Flats.

for any one that is going... do we wanna convoy from 4crs on saturday AM?
We probably camping out there Friday night for the cleanup but interested in convoy if plans change.

if anyone has one of those big shop magnets that i could borrow or bring that would be appreciated to clean up the nails in the spots they burn the pallets.. just a thought

Just in case you were worried about me guys I made it back to Bozeman and they put my arm back in the socket.

Just in case you were worried about me guys I made it back to Bozeman and they put my arm back in the socket.
Was it painful? Did you need meds? Sorry man!

Was it painful? Did you need meds? Sorry man!
I took a couple of Tylenol when I got back to where everyone was parked. Nice young lady wrapped my jacked up as a sling and it was tolerable till I made it into town.

National Public Lands Cleanup Day Post Trip Highlights:

5 rigs showed up. Hillary and Chris 'El Presidente', Jim, Reo, George, Aaron, myself and many four legged friends. I hope I didn't leave anyone out.
X Overland Crashed their drone into the only tree within several miles right when they arrived.
Freedom 4x4 showed up with a monster rig!
TTFJC pulled his shoulder out of his socket and then hobbled back to the rendezvous point where BLM put him in a sling so he could drive back to Bozo Urgent Care. He's probably high on pain meds about now.
Tons of fresh baked scones were consumed by all (Provided by a local bakery).
3 truckloads of trashed were removed from public lands.
Great day outside.
Pics to follow.

Thanks everyone!
Mark
406 Camper

Revenue Flats 406Cruisers.jpg

Revenue Flats Panorama.jpg

Last edited:
Negative on those pain meds. I said no so I could drive myself home after. Just gotta keep it on ice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom