Cruise Moab 2023 April 4/19-4/23/2023 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
backcountryadventuretime.com
They just announced the dates, still waiting on the signup date. Better start thinking about it now so we can all get a spot.

Looks like i will be able to go this year because its after the 15th again! wooohoo!

@REZARF
@JohnnyOshow22
@90WT
@CCRider
ill tag more people when i can remember who else has gone and or is interested.

I am planning on going if gas isn't $17.89/gallon by then.

I am going in the 40 though.

Count me in!

Our plan is to take the 40 next year and unleash all 62.5 hp. :hillbilly:

the real test is if you are going to drive it versus trailer it

They just announced the dates, still waiting on the signup date. Better start thinking about it now so we can all get a spot.

Looks like i will be able to go this year because its after the 15th again! wooohoo!

@REZARF
@JohnnyOshow22
@90WT
@CCRider
ill tag more people when i can remember who else has gone and or is interested.
For me it's going to be a ways out before I can commit as my life is about to change drastically with child #1 due Nov 7th but trying to wrangle the grandparents ( @MountNGoat ) into helping us take him wheeling for the first time! Also have to get Polly on board still, minor details lol If we do go it'll be a much tamer trip this time in the 80 not the 40

For me it's going to be a ways out before I can commit as my life is about to change drastically with child #1 due Nov 7th but trying to wrangle the grandparents ( @MountNGoat ) into helping us take him wheeling for the first time! Also have to get Polly on board still, minor details lol If we do go it'll be a much tamer trip this time in the 80 not the 40
maybe you should let me borrow BOB and we can have out 40 onlys run at cruise moab!

the real test is if you are going to drive it versus trailer it
I will try to drive it down. Slow speed, through the park and enjoy the ride.

they just announced the sign up date and time

02/04/2022 10 AM MT

add this to your calendar.

cant wait to crash the site again

sounds like they are going to have some sort of waiting list feature to mitigate the traffic. this is also a Saturday. i can forward the update email to anyone that's interested but not on the mailing list.

I've never done cruise moab. Me personally I like my rig not banged up or wheeled to hard but would love to explore more of the desert in the 60. Is cruise moab worth it if your not looking to do anything to serious? Can you still have a good time? I usually make it down there once a year anyways so I really the appeal is seeing some new trails with the crew here.

I've never done cruise moab. Me personally I like my rig not banged up or wheeled to hard but would love to explore more of the desert in the 60. Is cruise moab worth it if your not looking to do anything to serious? Can you still have a good time? I usually make it down there once a year anyways so I really the appeal is seeing some new trails with the crew here.
my experience is that you would be better off going as part of cruise Moab then by yourself. they have a ton of guided trail rides that you sign up for. they all have difficulty ratings and someone who knows would let you know if your about to screw up your rig. plus the raffle and all the free stuff and the vendor night is pretty swell.

you can choose the easier more scenic trail runs, they still get you out, stock rigs are not an issue.
you can also hitch a ride for more serious trail rides.
it is a good time and you'll meet lots of new friends.

Last edited:
If you want to hit three trails a day, go alone or a small group. If you want to experience one of the best TLCA events in the country with 100's of Cruisers then CM is hard to beat. There are TONS of trails that are not truck busters but scenic or fun trials with bypasses.

Did exactly this for CM22 with the kids. Had a great time and I think we had longer days exploring on the scenic trails then the harder trails. Nice and relaxing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom