craigslist cruiser crap (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm 99% certain that one is from Latin America, they put that diamond plate on most of their 40 series front bumper.

Speedometer is in metric.

Yes, a heater would be a nice touch in winter, long jump seats, ...

uoᴉʇɐɹoʇsǝɹ lɐʇoʇ

View attachment 2012902
Based on location, this should be right down the street from me. I might have to see one of these in person. I love the term "frame on restoration". That breaks down to "splash and dash" to me.

uoᴉʇɐɹoʇsǝɹ lɐʇoʇ

View attachment 2012902
Wow $49K...………… spare tire doesn't match the other four. No heater either front or back. 1977 with no rollbar and long jump seats instead of short ones, and that ugly filler plate on the front bumper!!!!!

Check out the power steering hi pressure hose over the battery negative terminal.
Wow $49K...………… spare tire doesn't match the other four. No heater either front or back. 1977 with no rollbar and long jump seats instead of short ones, and that ugly filler plate on the front bumper!!!!!

That's also a non-US top but I do like the bumper nipples.

Listed Paint color: Yellow.

And here I thought it was called Mustard. What can you expect from a resto that can't align the front turn signals. Guess I'm feeling snarky.

Listed Paint color: Yellow.

And here I thought it was called Mustard. What can you expect from a resto that can't align the front turn signals. Guess I'm feeling snarky.
I HATE that!

I've never owned an LR, but if I ever do, I want it to be heavily modified by an Italian. You know... because reliability isn't a real thing.

:)

I've never owned an LR, but if I ever do, I want it to be heavily modified by an Italian. You know... because reliability isn't a real thing.

:)
A Land Rover modded by italians...... That's the best of everything automotive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom