craigslist cruiser crap (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Update to the 80 series:
His photos never came through tho.

Please someone buy it

IMG_2411.PNG

IMG_2412.PNG

I lol'd at the extra 0 in the price. This ad is literally missing "price is firm I know what I got"
For that price you could buy two decent 100's and for about $3k more you could get an early 200 series.

Last edited:
. If I win mega millions I'm taking that to fall crawl, just need to figure out how to mount the grey poupon in the glove box.

Instead of cupholders you have the wineglass holder, Grey Poupon holder, and cracker niche...

Front spring flip...
I have zero experience with this, but I would assume it drives like a piece of $#@+. I'll do some googling, but why would you do that? Is there any advantage? I guess it gives you a longer wheelbase.

Looks like it has a 60 front axle swap. With spacers. And spring flip.

I have zero experience with this, but I would assume it drives like a piece of $#@+. I'll do some googling, but why would you do that? Is there any advantage? I guess it gives you a longer wheelbase.
It, in and of itself, does not cause poor handling. Whether it was done correctly, or not, is more important. I am not a fan of spring flipping, though not for any particular reason other than putting odd stresses on the springs from being stiffer at between the axle and the shackle than from the axle to the frame. Difficult to explain in words.

It, in and of itself, does not cause poor handling. Whether it was done correctly, or not, is more important. I am not a fan of spring flipping, though not for any particular reason other than putting odd stresses on the springs from being stiffer at between the axle and the shackle than from the axle to the frame. Difficult to explain in words.

I'll pick your brain when I see you. Yeah, my soa 60 drives like a dream, but I have been in some disasters! I guess not knowing who did it just makes me skeptical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom