craigslist cruiser crap (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hopefully for less than asking...

Not me, but it was less than asking price. I think he did okay considering what has been done to it.

Hope to see it on the trails at CMCC!

Not me, but it was less than asking price. I think he did okay considering what has been done to it.

Hope to see it on the trails at CMCC!
I think it looks awesome

I was hoping a club member closer to Stafford would pick it up. This would be good for the club now that we are doing more group meals.

We have one of those 2 burners at home we use! We use that instead of the regular stove top because of how much heat it can put out!
I believe we have an extra one we can use for club events....

If not, and no one from the club picks this up. Next time I go to Atlanta I'll buy one for the club. We get em cheap from a store down there

I know it's not craigslist, but someone is finally making ditch light brackets for the 80 series. Not cheap though. Preorder has started. I've already ordered mine. Any of you 80 owners who need more LEDs....

I know it's not craigslist, but someone is finally making ditch light brackets for the 80 series. Not cheap though. Preorder has started. I've already ordered mine. Any of you 80 owners who need more LEDs....

Yodateq has had these for years. I have an unused set I could be talked out of...maybe.

Yodateq has had these for years. I have an unused set I could be talked out of...maybe.

I've seen theirs, I just never liked that they mount to the mirrors. The Massive Metal ones mount to the hood hinge, like the ones I had on my Tacoma.

1978 40 out here in P-ville. No affiliation. Can't say that I've ever seen it driving around.

Kudos to the seller for providing an overabundance of information about the rig.

Interesting that it's got temp tags, then black tags and even a pic with regular passenger tags on the seat.

1978 40 out here in P-ville. No affiliation. Can't say that I've ever seen it driving around.

Kudos to the seller for providing an overabundance of information about the rig.

Interesting that it's got temp tags, then black tags and even a pic with regular passenger tags on the seat.

Rear corners are rusty... It looks like a respray as well. Bring a magnet.

Rear corners are rusty... It looks like a respray as well. Bring a magnet.

Yup. And those pics are probably old. The windshield is sporting a County tax sticker, which went away last year. And a safety inspection sticker with black Antique plates.

Sorry if this is a repost but I saw this and was sad because something like it isn't in the cards right now, but someone out there is going to get a good deal..

That Lexus is a deal

That Lexus is a deal
I know, I hate seeing stuff like that and not being in the position to take advantage of it. So I post on here hoping it will be picked up by one of us...

That's @matzell country there. Surprised he hasn't picked it up yet. Although if it's a rusty mess under there it might not be worth it for the hassle of pulling parts.

I know, I hate seeing stuff like that and not being in the position to take advantage of it. So I post on here hoping it will be picked up by one of us...

Me too. Although my GF will have a cow if I bring home another project

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom