Carolina Relic Run - April 15-17, 2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpeg
JP let me take his 40 out for a test drive and like any good used car salesman would, Kenny joined me.

I've mailed stickers to those who paid but were unable to attend and I still have some stickers left over. If those who were in attendance want an extra, I will try and have them with me at future events or get them to you by some other means if you'll let me know.

View attachment 1248287 JP let me take his 40 out for a test drive and like any good used car salesman would, Kenny joined me.

I've mailed stickers to those who paid but were unable to attend and I still have some stickers left over. If those who were in attendance want an extra, I will try and have them with me at future events or get them to you by some other means if you'll let me know.

I'd like one to throw on my tool box if possible

I have a green one (older model) and it is my favorite headlamp. Nathan and I fight over who gets to use it. It's handy for working under the trucks too (the strap on mine is all dirty and covered in grease). I hope yours turns up. I did not see it though.

I got the May/June issue of Toyota Trails and although there was another nice write-up for ONSC, I didn't see any mention of the Relic Run. Weren't we waiting on the official pictures since some were going into an article?

Either way - I'd love to see the good pics :)

I got the May/June issue of Toyota Trails and although there was another nice write-up for ONSC, I didn't see any mention of the Relic Run. Weren't we waiting on the official pictures since some were going into an article?

Either way - I'd love to see the good pics :)

There is a several month lag time between when JohnVee submits an article to TT and when the magazines are received by the masses. I'm sure the photos will be worth the wait.

There is a several month lag time between when JohnVee submits an article to TT and when the magazines are received by the masses. I'm sure the photos will be worth the wait.

It has been seven months now. Once again, nothing in the latest issue of Toyota Trails. Can we just see the damn pictures? Please?

It's up to @Green Hell Mustang , but we have confirmed with the editor that the official article will be in the Jan/Feb issue of Toyota Trails. Don't know the specifics on why it took so long to get to publish.

Well okay. I guess I can wait until next year. I won't lie. I was really disappointed not to see anything in this latest issue that came yesterday. I ripped the plastic off before I even got it inside the house. Thumbed feverishly through the pages...pfft! Nothing.

Well okay. I guess I can wait until next year. I won't lie. I was really disappointed not to see anything in this latest issue that came yesterday. I ripped the plastic off before I even got it inside the house. Thumbed feverishly through the pages...pfft! Nothing.

I feel your pain my man :(

I know man, I'm sorry :(. Stan had us push this article for the Toyota Trails redesign, which I'm currently working heavily on.

I will say that there are two shots of your 60 that came out really well. If they don't get published in TT, I'll be posting the photos, so you'll still get to see them.

Again, sorry for the crazy delay.

I have already started planning the 2017 Carolina Relic Run, an official ONSC event, which will be held April 21-23. 2017.

Eric Forrest has said he will help however he can. Alex has already said he's willing to be the photographer. Jonathan has said he is willing to help with t-shirts. Johnny has said he will help with the website registration, insurance and working with the US Forestry Service.

As the saying goes, "Many hands make light work." I am going to need several more volunteers so please PM me if you have a talent or time you'd be willing to contribute towards making this a larger and more successful event or have ideas as to how we can improve upon last year's event.

I have already started planning the 2017 Carolina Relic Run, an official ONSC event, which will be held April 21-23. 2017.

Eric Forrest has said he will help however he can. Alex has already said he's willing to be the photographer. Jonathan has said he is willing to help with t-shirts. Johnny has said he will help with the website registration, insurance and working with the US Forestry Service.

As the saying goes, "Many hands make light work." I am going to need several more volunteers so please PM me if you have a talent or time you'd be willing to contribute towards making this a larger and more successful event or have ideas as to how we can improve upon last year's event.
I petition that we make the tagline for the Relic Run, "Best of the 40s, 50s, 60s, and 70s."

Just penned it in on the 2017 calendar. All I need now is the skid plate and I will be ready!

BTW I like the tag line!

:bounce:
Super excited to actually go to this one.
If the skills and talent you need include a long line of bull****, I will happily volunteer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom