Carolina Relic Run - April 15-17, 2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Zippy on the trail with roxx
image.jpeg

Blue steel (left side of course)
image.jpeg

BigFishers big 40
image.jpeg

EricSC's gorgeous rig
image.jpeg

Marshalls ...um.... CJ-5 :grinpimp:
image.jpeg

Kraco diagnoses another one.... " well there's your problem; it's missing 2 cylinders and a couple hundred horsepower"
image.jpeg

He's at it again." You got a rattle in this one .... it's coming from the front"
image.jpeg

Oh no. Looks like I'm up next on tech inspection .... It's never too hard for him to find something wrong on this rig
image.jpeg

And then there are like 400 pics of these 3 pickups somehow :)

Deo's Magic ride. So, so sweet my friend. Glad you and Arthur could make it and be part of the adventure. And way to knock it out of the park with the camp gear !!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Hendiggity's lil red relic ride
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Henry I hope for my shock bushings' sake you can find that video :D

That climb was a hoot. 1st gear........2nd. 3rd. "Steve, did you say a camera? Where?" 2nd gear and some whomp womp I'm guessing that will be the only time she reaches relic rally speed .... At least off road.

Hendiggity's lil red relic ride
View attachment 1245018 View attachment 1245019 View attachment 1245020 View attachment 1245021 View attachment 1245023

Henry I hope for my shock bushings' sake you can find that video :D

That climb was a hoot. 1st gear........2nd. 3rd. "Steve, did you say a camera? Where?" 2nd gear and some whomp womp I'm guessing that will be the only time she reaches relic rally speed .... At least off road.

I swear I've never laughed so hard wheeling as I did on that trail ride with @jfz80 We would forget that he was dressed like a hippie and I was in the passenger seat with a fake mustache, and we would speak to all the Rover and jeeps and atv's as we went by and they would just look at us with this ridiculous blank stare.

And I saved the best for last @jfz80 loves what his Toyota does for him

I do love what she does for me.......now all those IPA's on the other hand ;)

Looks like you guys had a blast. Wonder if URE has ever seen that amount of Tie-Dye and mustaches?

Lets just say that was THE most awkward walk up daniel and back amongst a huge crowd :lol:

Lets just say that was THE most awkward walk up daniel and back amongst a huge crowd :lol:

I'm kinda glad I brought my normal pants with me on the trail... too many looks that said "You sure got a purdy mouth....."

Doh; Mfg. defect I swear
But man Look at that sexy flare :)

Last edited:
Man, I hate that I missed this one. I'll be there for the 2nd Annual Relic Run, for sure!!

Zippy was returned to the year 2016 today. A huge thanks to @jamesurq for the use of his tires and wheels. In case anyone is interested James has these for sale and they did well both on and off road

20160410_171535-1.jpg

20160421_194255.jpg

Mel lowe's vintage camp setup deserves a closer look for those that weren't there. From the 60's time life and Shell Silverstein to the chests and photo/cutlery equip. The exterior pole tent to the old school fishing poles. Good stuff man !

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Only a small block could round that corner in 6 frames!!

Man, I didn't know they fenced off Group Camp A! Hendog looked like a '49er prospecting gold!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom