Carolina Relic Run 2019 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just plowed through this thread... wow... longer than the actual relic run thread! I’m heading down Thursday in my 40,.. hope to be in camp by 7p or so.

I’ll have some good smokes I’ll pull a bottle of weller and blantons from the stash... any other requests? Can I help with food?

Ah Wellers Special Reserve; haven't had that in a long time.

The little things like plates and utensils would be appreciated unless you want to see these animals just put their faces in the spaghetti pot.

Sounds great I’ll take care of plates, bowls, cups, and utensils
I have plenty of paper plates, that were purchased by the club, so I will bring those.

So, I have a mudship request... Would anyone be willing to pick up a 3rd member for me at the relic run and meet me on their way back around Richmond? I have located one down there and they said they would be willing to hand it off to someone at the event. It would be very much appreciated!

Can't make it for all 4 days? We now have a 1 day pass option. See the run, ride the trails, watch the relics, eat, win prizes and spend the night, all for only $30.

Already registered? We also now have a 2 for 1 raffle pack $50 for 100 tickets...

Click on ONSC4x4.com to see the details.

I have about 3 arm loads of wood I’m bringing.

No he could not get off work.

I am almost totally packed.......Well packed enough to get through the weekend. I have enough rye to get me through setting up my tent, and some hoppy beers. I still get wood daily, but its more of an early morning thing, ill bring some splitting tools, but will shy away from splitting logs after several beverages, due to an AWESOME story earlier this year.

Is any one going to bring a log big enough to play stump?

I am VERY ready to be there

Hey Mike hope I can meet up with you guys at Caul's store and service station on route 29, like we did last year. Give me a time to be there and I'll be waiting for you guys! Or if there is a better place let me know. I'll be coming out from Richmond to meet up with you guys.

I’ll look around to see if I have a good stump log. I certainly have the hammer and nails.

All My logs were Pine. Need a good hard wood for stump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom