Carolina Relic Run 2019

My understanding is a 200 is twice the truck of a hundy. 2 1/2 times the rig of an 80 and 5 times the machine of a forty. I guess we will just find out in a few weeks. And who is this Daniel guy? Did I meet him last year?
Well, yeah, that's basic math. Can't argue with numbers!

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star

All right! You've got 2 weekends to get your sh!t sorted before we head down to Relic Run.

The plan, as it stands now, is to meeting at the Southern States Gas Station on 15 (13655 Beverly Ford Rd, Elkwood, VA 22718), about 5 miles South of the 15-28 intersection/ Moo Thru at 0830.
Plan to be wheels up a 0900. It is approx 5hrs from there to the Eldorado Outpost at Uwharrie (Eldorado Outpost, 4021 NC-109, Troy, NC 27371) based on Google Maps: Southern States - Culpeper Petroleum Cooperative - Brandy Station Br to Eldorado Outpost
So, more like 6hrs + based on a 50mph average speed.
Capture.JPG

Thoughts?

76FJ40

Old Fart
SILVER Star

As Hannibal from the A team would say "I love it when a plan comes together."

A head count would be a good thing unless you want 25 folks show up to fight over a dozen meatballs and 4 tacos.

I'm coming with Matt and Austin and I'm bringing turkey balls.

shmukster

Stump- like last year I'll be coming from Richmond and meeting you guys along route 29. Same place as last year? If so do you remember the name of the place? It was a great spot to meet and gas up.

I will bring taco shells, cheese, veg to dice up and hot sauce. Steve do you have any special requests for fixins for your great Oliff family taco meat recipe? Hard shells, soft or both? Also Steve I’m planning to crash at your place Wed night like last year to make the Thursday meet up easy. Did you decide what you are doing as far as riding along or bringing the Taco 2?

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star

I will bring taco shells, cheese, veg to dice up and hot sauce. Steve do you have any special requests for fixins for your great Oliff family taco meat recipe? Hard shells, soft or both? Also Steve I’m planning to crash at your place Wed night like last year to make the Thursday meet up easy. Did you decide what you are doing as far as riding along or bringing the Taco 2?
Bring lots of hard shells...they were more popular than I anticipated last year.

TRFCSUX

Wasn't me

I think both kinds of shells is a safe choice. I’m still not positive on head count. I think we are looking at 15 people. That’s a guess.
I’m going to drive my truck down but prob catch a ride for wheeling. I’ll jump around and be trail bitch so nobody gets jealous.

76FJ40

Old Fart
SILVER Star

I'm bringing turkey balls and Chris is bringing spaghetti and sauce so things are mostly covered. We could still use a salad and/or dessert if anyone is motivated. Paper plates, plastic ware, and paper towels would also be useful.

Top Bottom