Carolina Relic Run 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like it's only raining Friday as of now.
Plan is still meet based on Stumps post right?

Screenshot_20190423-190306_Chrome.jpg

Yes , except for the Schmuckster. Besides the taco meat I don’t seem to have much food to bring. Got my regular trail lunch and six pounds of tacos.

I’m going to start to pack up tomorrow!
I did get the oil changed in the Tundra and the 40.

Hey Mike hope I can meet up with you guys at Caul's store and service station on route 29, like we did last year. Give me a time to be there and I'll be waiting for you guys! Or if there is a better place let me know. I'll be coming out from Richmond to meet up with you guys.
I’ll give you a shout tomorrow. But, assuming we depart the Southern States on Beverly ford road in Culpepper at 0900, as planned, we should be at Cauls about 1.5 hours later. So between 1030 and 1100.

I got a last minute pass so I'm planning on heading down Thursday as well.

Does anyone know where the last place to get gas is? Eldorado Outpost?
yes, the camp is just around the corner from there.

Last edited:
I got a last minute pass so I'm planning on heading down Thursday as well.

Does anyone know where the last place to get gas is? Eldorado Outpost?
If you want to join the caravan, see my post above about cauls grocery (also called Shady’s place) above. We should be there between 1030 and 1100.

Hate to be annoying.. The closest offer I've gotten for getting my 3rd member up here is Lynchburg. I can meet in Charlottesville on your way back if you're not coming through Richmond. @Roxx is paid up and someone will have it at the relic run ready to hand it off.

Thanks!

I can put it in a bucket and send it there is gas will be higher that that.

@amgraham it’s possible I won’t be there now due to an issue with my dad, but if any of the CLCC guys who are fairly close to me (they know who they are) can get it to me then I’ll be happy to meet you halfway to Richmond somewhere. It’s 2 hours from Gainesville to Richmond, FYI. This’ll be super easy if @Roxx has it in a bucket. They won’t have to assist if I make it in and get there via pavement instead of other means.

BTW ROXX is a great guy and a really valued member of ONSC...and not just because he helps fix my repair mistakes!

Check your PM for my info.

I’ll have room for a bucket and I’m close to John V when he is the Va side

Our crew is driving through c-ville on Sunday, so that seems like a good option. Shipping on a diff is about $75-$100...

This is probably the easiest option. What time roughly you guys think you'll be coming through? My number is 804-three57-one8four9 and I'm probably a hour from CVille. If we can't link up Sunday then I will meet up with John V later.

Thanks so much!

Managed to find the tequila I wanted to get.
Coming with 3 bottles of liquor. Hope yal are thirsty! Cause none of this can come back home with me

20190424_204208.jpg

I'm officially out for Thursday. My dad is already doing much better so I'm hoping to shoot down to URE on Friday or at least Saturday, whenever I feel more comfortable being away. My wife will be there Thursday in my 40. You'll recognize her as the girl who nobody ever sees because she'll spend 22 hours a day asleep in the tent.

If you want to join the caravan, see my post above about cauls grocery (also called Shady’s place) above. We should be there between 1030 and 1100.
Thanks. Most likely I'll be leaving early afternoon. I'll give you a shout if things change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom