Carolina Relic Run 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think both kinds of shells is a safe choice. I’m still not positive on head count. I think we are looking at 15 people. That’s a guess.
I’m going to drive my truck down but prob catch a ride for wheeling. I’ll jump around and be trail bitch so nobody gets jealous.
If you are driving the Taco down, you damn well need to be wheeling it! It’s not just a platform for a roof top tent you know

The chef's hats didn't make the trip back from Utah.

I think both kinds of shells is a safe choice. I’m still not positive on head count. I think we are looking at 15 people. That’s a guess.
I’m going to drive my truck down but prob catch a ride for wheeling. I’ll jump around and be trail bitch so nobody gets jealous.
Did we account for all the Keystoners?

Mitch May have the largest melon I’ve ever seen, but he does have the fullest head of hair I’ve ever seen on a 50 year old. I don’t think it’s gel he uses. Based on his Charles Bronson wig he is sporting with no Gray, I think he uses shoe polish instead of gel.

Mitch May have the largest melon I’ve ever seen, but he does have the fullest head of hair I’ve ever seen on a 50 year old. I don’t think it’s gel he uses. Based on his Charles Bronson wig he is sporting with no Gray, I think he uses shoe polish instead of gel.
Adapt and improvise my friend.

I will bring my pop up. I have to check in with my shine supplier.

I should be bringing at least 2 bottles of whiskey. Possible even a bottle of tequila if I find it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom