For Sale Bluetooth Stereo 100% Hidden, only takes up the space of a dash knob! (Custom knob included) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Am I reading correctly that this can be wired directly to a 24v system? I could use a few if that is correct.

Thanks
Abe
Yes, it can handle up to 24volts.

It actually performs best at 24v 8ohm/38W*2; 4ohm/50W*2

Awesome! Any chance you are planning to make a four channel version, or will 2 be it?
Thanks
Abe
I’m looking at getting a 4 channel or 2 plus sub.

Theres issues with size and mounting once you get into the additional features.

I’m looking at getting a 4 channel or 2 plus sub.

Theres issues with size and mounting once you get into the additional features.
That makes total sense. Last question, if I bought two of these, is there any chance they could be daisy chained to run a front set, and rear set of speakers that way? I don’t know if that sort of tech is automatic in BT stuff these days, or if it has to be built in seperately.
Thanks!

Update* I was able to get the first 10 in the mail.

I'm waiting on a resupply of units to fill the rest of the orders.

Thanks for the huge response!

I really think this is a great new way to get audio into places that either were never designed for it, or to add a modern update where you want to retain the original radio.
Did I mention you can run this along side a stock radio?

:)

Last edited:
Update* I was able to get the first 10 in the mail.

I'm waiting on a resupply of units to fill the rest of the orders.

Thanks for the huge response!

I really think this is a great new way to get audio into places that either were never designed for it, or to add a modern update where you want to retain the original radio.

:)
Llll S

This is what I plan to do with mine in the fj55. Stock (restored) AM/FM radio from @ToyotaMatt connected to a factory speaker, and the Bluetooth “knob” where the choke knob was, connected to a set of door or kick panel speakers. That’s going to require a different fused 12VDC source though.

The 1963 fj43 didn’t have a radio, so there I plan to run hidden speakers.

1632890839356.png

Those are too cool for sure :cool:.
Any chance of you extending your audio love to the 60 series in the future. I was planning on sending out my original radio to be updated, but would rather support a fellow mud guy if at all possible.

Those are too cool for sure :cool:.
Any chance of you extending your audio love to the 60 series in the future. I was planning on sending out my original radio to be updated, but would rather support a fellow mud guy if at all possible.
Thanks!

These units can hang out in your 60 no problem.

If you have specs on a knob, I can cook one up. Let me know.

I want to let buyers and potential buyers know to make sure you wire this unit to a SWITCHED power source.

It does draw a very slight bit of power even when switched off. Theres no memory required so it will not effect it whatsoever.
And once paired to your phone, it does a great job at auto - connecting.
Its name when searching in Bluetooth mode will be BT-WUZHI.

I want to let buyers and potential buyers know to make sure you wire this unit to a SWITCHED power source.

It does draw a very slight bit of power even when switched off. Theres no memory required so it will not effect it whatsoever.
And once paired to your phone, it does a great job at auto - connecting.
Its name when searching in Bluetooth mode will be BT-WUZHI.
You should make this BT-RADIO or BT-TEQ

I will take one if still available!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom