Sale - OEM Replica Canvas Soft Tops & OEM Soft Top Bows - CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Heather Grey side window up.JPG
Heather Grey top - top view.JPG
Heather Grey top Drivers rear.JPG
Heather Grey top Drivers side.JPG
Heather Grey top rear.JPG
Hi Everyone,
After several years of working on them, I've finally got finished product in hand & ready to sell. Since it is the holiday season, and as an introductory to entice people to consider buying from an unknown, "brand", I'm going to offer sale prices on the soft tops for the rest of December (that perfect Christmas gift you've been planning to buy). Prices during the month of December:

Black or Khaki Tan tops - $675 each plus shipping
Heather Grey/Black, Korean Drab, Paki Drab, white - $625 each plus shipping

OEM Bows - $800 each if you are buying a top from me (bundled price), $1,000each if you are sourcing a top from one of the other options out there, plus shipping. At the moment I have 7 sets of OEM bows in total. 6 sets are currently missing the 4 brackets for mounting the rear bow, but I wanted to go ahead & get this thread started now, while waiting on them. they are coming soon, just left out of my shipment accidentally.

Black and Tan tops are made from US produced canvas. The colors are made from Pakistani sourced canvas. Zippers are YKK Marine Mates zippers & pulls. All straps are made from US made 1" webbing & all D-rings are US made, welded & powder coated. They should last a lifetime without rusting.

All zipper flaps have velcro sewn along the outside edge to keep them closed tightly & eliminate flapping. The mounting straps are cut long, so that the buyer can trim to their desired length (cut with scissors, use lighter to melt the end just a bit to seal the cut). There are keeper loops sewn into the top along the main & mid bow to help eliminate billowing.

Tops are sewn in Pakistan, but are not Paki tops (that was a brand, these are Teq Tops, my brand). Essentially, I've partnered with Ahmed in Pakistan to use their know-how to produce these tops, while eliminating all of the weak points of locally sourced Pakistani hardware. Pics of the Heather Grey/Black top are below (mounted on my mostly beat up 74 Factory Soft Top). Pics of the other colors will be coming shortly.
Please feel free to ask any questions you might have!
Thanks,
Abe

I'm not in the market for a top as I have a new one already wish i was though, great price! Any chance you can sell me just the b pillar bow? The main one that the doors close onto.
Thanks, Rick

Abe, top looks great and the quality looks nice. Glad there is another source for these. Any chance a troopy top could be had in the future?

I'm not in the market for a top as I have a new one already wish i was though, great price! Any chance you can sell me just the b pillar bow? The main one that the doors close onto.
Thanks, Rick

Sorry Rick,
Unfortunately, I only have complete bow sets & no loose parts right now. Pretty much the only way I could help you on this would be if someone else had a main bow & was only looking for the other parts. If anyone happens to hit me up with a similar request though, I'll let you know.
Best,
Abe

Abe, glad to see you got these worked out and are ready to sell! Still working on my 40!

To potential buyers - Abe is a standup guy, keeps his word, ships stuff very well and an overall nice guy.

Abe, top looks great and the quality looks nice. Glad there is another source for these. Any chance a troopy top could be had in the future?

That's the ultimate goal. I've got a set of OEM Troopy bows & two different Troopy soft tops here in the house now, but they are mine & not for sale.k But the goal is to ultimately supply bows & tops for all models of 40's (swb, mwb, troopys). Having said that, the development process has been excruciatingly slow, so i can't really promise a timeline at the moment.

More tan pics. The last pic is of, "Taylor's Chaulk" lines on the top. Pretty much all of the tops have these chaulk lines, as they didn't clean it off before they shipped. It does go away after a little bit, but I thought it important to show on a lighter colored top so that people can see it.
Best,
Abe

Tan - inside rear.JPG
Tan - inside rear 2.JPG
Tan - Inside windows up.JPG
Tan - Rear windows up.JPG
Tan - Taylor's Chaulk lines.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I see the sale prices for December, what are the current prices? Is shipping included?

Hey,
Sorry man, my hard drive crashed & I sort of dropped the ball on updating this. I still owe pics of a couple of other colors as well. I didn't sell quite as many tops as I had hoped during the sale, as I was hoping to really get a bunch out so people could confirm quality & such. So how about another deal (albeit not quite as good as the December sale). How about $675 for all colors made with Pakistani fabric (Heather Grey/Black, Korean Drab, Pakistani Military Drab, White, & $750 for the US sourced fabric tops (Black, Tan). The caveat being that I am sold out of the black and tan tops for a little while, but expect to have a few more in hand in a couple of weeks or so.

If anyone is interested, I'll let this pricing stand through February. Shipping is not included in the purchase price, but so far I've found that shipping is roughly $25-30 max for USPS inside of the continental US, which includes a tracking number & insurance.
Thanks,
Abe

Great looking top. Will you ship to Canada? am in the US now but only till the end of the month, not sure if it's enough time to reach me. Thanks, Rick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom