For Sale Bluetooth Stereo 100% Hidden, only takes up the space of a dash knob! (Custom knob included) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Awesome item, Ill take one when aval!

3dbb37b8-f89d-47dd-9519-183b5222af52-png.2808864
I will get a couple samples printed soon. Waiting on measurements from requester.

If anyone out there can provide measurements that would be helpful. The sooner I get them, the sooner I can get started.

I'd like to get one too. The original treble clef option looks good. Can I Paypal or Venmo your the $?

I'd like to get one too. The original treble clef option looks good. Can I Paypal or Venmo your the $?
I have you down for one!

PM Me for details... and thank you!

Okay, I did receive some measurements from the original requestor on the 70 -71 ~era knobs.
But I still need more measurements to confirm before I go into making the first set.

So if you have a knob handy from a 70 -72~ish era rig, (one with the sunken head style) could take a look at these pics and let me know the measurements of the lettered areas with arrows, I will send you a free knob of your choice!

First person to answer with all the measurements wins!

I will be posting this question in the 40 section as well.

Thanks!

knob dimensions.png
knob dimensions2.png

Okay, I did receive some measurements from the original requestor on the 70 -71 ~era knobs.
But I still need more measurements to confirm before I go into making the first set.

So if you have a knob handy from a 70 -72~ish era rig, (one with the sunken head style) could take a look at these pics and let me know the measurements of the lettered areas with arrows, I will send you a free knob of your choice!

Thanks!

View attachment 2813118
View attachment 2813119
We should send you a sample knob.

I have a 71 and don't have any knobs that match that flatter shape. I can model up a quick Solidworks file of either of these two if that helps.

ApplicationFrameHost_6gv0xvI7qZ.png

I have a 71 and don't have any knobs that match that flatter shape. I can model up a quick Solidworks file of either of these two if that helps.

View attachment 2813188
I have the 71 also and would want this unit with the speaker icon on the knob. When can we pay? Are they scheduled for completion soon?

This is freaking awesome.

Does the Bluetooth logo make sense?

hmmm... thats a GREAT idea!

Maybe this logo

iu

Or this one??

iu

Or how about a mix like this? Kinda like the speaker icon...

iu

I will add it to the mix!

Third one is good, though, I don't want to let anyone know there is newfangled tech in my truck! I'll take the outlined speaker for both.

Thanks for the offers and replies. I did find a winner, and he has graciously passed it on to someone else. I should have pics of the newly minted 70-73 ish era knobs hopefully by this evening, or tomorrow...

The first run for this era, will be one each of:
  • RADIO
  • TUNES
  • ORIGINAL LOGO (Treble cleft or whatever)
  • SPEAKER ICON SOLID
  • SPEAKER ICON OUTLINED
  • *new* BLUETOOTH ICON
  • iTunes Logo

Beautiful. When can we buy these?

Third one is good, though, I don't want to let anyone know there is newfangled tech in my truck! I'll take the outlined speaker for both.
Agreed!

Okay, I have you down for two units, both with late model knobs sporting the Outlined Speaker icon...

PM me for further details... And Thank You!

Beautiful. When can we buy these?
I am taking orders now.

I do have several people with recent orders (some ordering multiple units) that have started a queue. (line)

I am ordering more parts kits later today so as of right now it should only take a few days to get them out the door.

Thanks for the interest.. I think you will be surprised at how much thump this thing has! :)

I’m very glad I got confirmation on the correct dimensions for the early 70s version.

The renderings show a huge difference!

They are cooking now and should be ready for post processing tomorrow...

With this version added into my lineup, I can finally start making copies of the OEM knobs as well. Some cool icons were used in that time frame.

Some renders...

28BE6758-DA62-408F-938A-BB391F1D4AD4.png 903E7532-9E71-450D-8B56-8AD20BA1E77E.png 4E20ACF4-9223-4EEC-AD50-76EDA00362D9.png

Ad me to the waiting list please.

I don't have a 40, but I gotta have one of these, nice work Greek!

Knob TBD.....

I will take a Bluetooth one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom