Builds Benjamin’s 3D Prints Build (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Once the cupholder and the second row cupholder delete are done, I will move to the ashtray piece.

This happened to me yesterday, great solution

anyone else notice how hot the center cup holders get on a long ride?It was hot enough to heat up the bottom of the yeti

No pressure or anything but i just did a 1000+ mile road trip and spent the whole time thinking that this lower trim piece would look alot better with a set of rockers across the left side in place of the ash tray.

+1 please make

This is a variant of M23. Made for @EnglishCriminal.

Make 23 V2 : YAESU FTM-400XD and Rocker Switch Mount (Incomplete)

1 Overview of the Final Product

1592788427422.png

2 Description

Make 23 V2 mounts YAESU FTM-400XD control unit and a rocker switch in the overhead console. The M5 thread on the back of the unit is used. One 18-8 Stainless Steel low-profile socket hear screw (M5 x 0.8 mm Thread, 12 mm Long) is included.

3 Purchase

$49 + $7.9 (USPS Priority). PM for Direct Paypal payment.

Last edited:
Any talk or consideration on doing matte black badging to replace the chrome that currently exists? Is that even possible?

I don’t think I am going to do it. I don’t see the point to replicate the cover. Or you can convince me.

the cover on my 98 was leather...I see a ton of pics from this forum where the leather is trashed. There’s no good (Easy) way (other than spending $200 on a new shifter assemble) to repair. So a lot of people end up leaving the raw rubber exposed. This is OK, but makes our trucks look kinda ghetto.

from an EGO perspective...wouldn’t you like one of your pieces to be the thing that people use every day...the shifter attaches to the psychological connection to our vehicles second only to the steering wheel.

lastly...I’ll help front the development bill if that makes it an easier sell.

the cover on my 98 was leather...I see a ton of pics from this forum where the leather is trashed. There’s no good (Easy) way (other than spending $200 on a new shifter assemble) to repair. So a lot of people end up leaving the raw rubber exposed. This is OK, but makes our trucks look kinda ghetto.

from an EGO perspective...wouldn’t you like one of your pieces to be the thing that people use every day...the shifter attaches to the psychological connection to our vehicles second only to the steering wheel.

Understand.
If I remember correctly, people have converted 80 series shifter knob.
I have never printed something that touches hand frequently. And have no idea what material would have the touch of leather or vinyl.

Around $95 gets you a new OEM rubber shifter. Full DIY here:

Hi all, i have Question, im from Switzerland, and i have an Renault Capture Model 2013, does you can create mounting brackets for the Eu market cars? is our Brackets only for the US Market or for all other countries?

Regards
Merlin681

Hi all, i have Question, im from Switzerland, and i have an Renault Capture Model 2013, does you can create mounting brackets for the Eu market cars? is our Brackets only for the US Market or for all other countries?
@BenCC Do you have a Renault Capture you can work from?

Finally got this installed. I LOVE it. Thanks ben. It’s super clean and fits perfectly
267CEF83-C45D-4689-BB61-A8A964609EF4.jpeg

Installed my M2 V2 Ram ball mount today. Much nicer setup than my iOttie with CD slot mount, jammed in between the cracks in the dash. iOttie Easy One Touch Wireless 2

I found an Arkon 25mm to 17mm ball adapter meant for Garmin mounts, that fit my iOttie mount perfectly. That adapter and short Ram arm is exactly what I wanted. With this setup my phone is at a much better angle, closer to me, more adjustable, and much more rigid. The old mount couldn't articular enough to angle towards me and was a stretch to reach while driving. ARKON 25mm Ball to 17mm Ball Adapter

The only issue I had was a little plastic tab that supported the back of my HVAC controls that was interfering with the mounting, on the back side of the dash piece of my 2000 LX. A little trimming and everything fits great.

IMG_20200612_145600 (1).jpg
IMG_20200622_130324.jpg
IMG_20200622_134352.jpg
IMG_20200622_135122.jpg
IMG_20200622_135131.jpg

Nicely done with the iOttie... Mind throwing a link for everyone for the 17mm to 25mm ball mount up (also on the M2V2 thread as well)
That way people can grab if they like!

Regards
Merlin681
Most of my makes/products are for Toyota Land Cruiser 100 seires and Lexus LX470. Only a couple for Toyota Tacoma.
Do we have Renault Capture in US market?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom