Builds Benjamin’s 3D Prints Build (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You are buying CV shaft?
Axles, sorry... redoing the entire front because the PO had 4WheelParts slap in some cheap-o chinesium shafts that have worn the hub flanges out. So basically replacing 90% of everything from the hub flanges to the seals on the diff side axle tubes.

Will this fit my 2000 LX470? I'm pretty sure I could do some googling and searching and figure this out, but I just want to send you money for an awesome looking product if I can.
Unfortunately I don’t own a LX 470 and never drive one. Can you take a photo of your center console?

Would you like to send me your shot bezel trim? The modeling will take several of weeks. Price is probably 49-69 per piece.

Were you able to work out anything on these trim peices?

Yeah, I will. I just got to break out all the switches and what not.

Got the wood trim off, and the switch separates easily. I'm assuming you need the switches as well?

PM me your mailing address

20200510_180332.jpg

Hey Ben,

I'm looking to purchase make 5. Out of curiosity, do you know of any pre-made 3.5mm microphones that would fit in the rocker blanks? Alternatively, that might be a good print idea...I think most of the aftermarket radios use similar 3.5mm microphones that could be mounted there.

has anyone added the 120v outlet? If so, could you share pictures and which inverter did you use?

Last edited:
You've got mail! So excited about this product! Thanks for all the work both you and @suprarx7nut put into bringing this vision to reality!
Me too. Just spent all my pocket money on a window motor
LOL.. soon as I get my stimulus check I am buying new axles so I can be done with the $#&% clunk! This will just be for fun! I haven't gotten to spend money on "fun" stuff in a few months because of this COVID s***.
:steer: Payment sent
First mass production batch of M2V2 faceplates mid print in the picture below. They're all done now and headed to @BenCC for final kitting and then shipment out to the first round of customers. Thanks for your support all! I'm really excited about this product. I think you'll love it!

1589217850531.png

First mass production batch of M2V2 faceplates mid print in the picture below. They're all done now and headed to @BenCC for final kitting and then shipment out to the first round of customers. Thanks for your support all! I'm really excited about this product. I think you'll love it!

View attachment 2302720
I am excited.

Some of the backing brackets for the first batch.

1EBCFF7D-48B8-4989-A7CF-13D8F60079FD.jpeg

View attachment 2302720

I have an 04 and this works pretty well for me, ymmv:

IMG_20200507_122016.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom