Builds Benjamin’s 3D Prints Build (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can fit three Toyota switches in the rectangular plate. And move the mirror control to the blank square plate.

Who sent me this switch? ;)
Not a bad idea, but not an easy change for the RHD 100's - the square blank is LHS of the steering wheel and the Mirror switch is RHS of the steering wheel!

1200BC5E-491A-4629-AE71-B6C7158EF8A9.jpeg

Wired an Apple Express (a WiFi router with airplay) to the truck. The Express functions as a bridge between my phone and the factory amp. Can connect to cellular and the Express WiFi at the same time.
You can stream lossless Apple Music, YouTube, or any online music/videos.

Apple Express uses 3.3V. I put a bulk converter inside the Express stepping down 12-15V to 3.3V.

Need to tug everything behind the console.

This is all I needed from a head unit. The Express does it all, streaming.

Last edited:
Here's the link. You can design your own switch design and provide text.

I ordered the Front Diff Lock switch. The switch lights up with headlights on and gets brighter when engaged. I like it because its a push toggle.

1626908633942.png

I've ordered a few through this site.

Their "Light green" LED's are a great match for the OEM lighting. They have either Horizontal or Vertical printed switches. For some reason the Horizontal switches are only showing on their Australian store??

View attachment 2737829

Wired an Apple Express (a WiFi router with airplay) to the truck. The Express functions as a bridge between my phone and the factory amp. Can connect to cellular and the Express WiFi at the same time.
You can stream lossless Apple Music, YouTube, or any online music/videos.

Apple Express uses 3.3V. I put a bulk converter inside the Express stepping down 12-15V to 3.3V.

Need to tug everything behind the console.

This is all I needed from a head unit. The Express does it all, streaming.
On an unrelated note, where did you get the hi/lo range shifter knob from?

21100B57-7BC6-4B9F-AD2F-52DC5169C47C.jpeg

Tested the three-switch mount. The rectangular hole is a few millimeters short for three switches. Too bad it cannot be fully recessed.
This is one of the configurations. Planned to have
1. 1V2H (V: Vertical, H: Horozonral)
2. 3V
3. 2V (recessed)
Let me know what you think.

View attachment 2738486
Tested the three-switch mount. The rectangular hole is a few millimeters short for three switches. Too bad it cannot be fully recessed.
This is one of the configurations. Planned to have
1. 1V2H (V: Vertical, H: Horozonral)
2. 3V
3. 2V (recessed)
Let me know what you think.

I assume since the small toyota switches are wider it would be even worse off? Any chance the right/left side thickness can be reduced or is it too unstable then? edit: nvm I am sure you already tried that.
CH4x4 Toyota Small Push Switch Sasquatch Lights Symbol - https://www.ch4x4.com/product/ch4x4-custom-laser-etched-toyota-small-push-switches/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom