Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD

My Dad wants to sell his Go Anywhere Total System portable toilet kit - $150

Includes tent, Toilet, and backpack

Manufacturer link - Go Anywhere Total System

Not brand new, but fully sanitized.

Last edited:
Last edited:
will it fit in an 80?
I can disassemble it for transport but I no longer have an 80 to check the cargo envelope. The playing surface dimensions are 55" x 60".

WANTED:

Muncie SM465 or SM420 with or without 40 series TCASE and or adapter...

Let me know if you might have or know of something locally

For Sale Phoenix: NEW, OEM Coil springs. Fit 200 series. Old Man Emu by ARB.​

SKU 2723.​

Constant 440 lbs. Selling as pair. Still in ARB box. $170​

8FDFC44E-52E7-4193-AF02-A74DA8F73035.jpeg

E2325579-8EF9-4826-BA44-A652C5B7E75B.jpeg

Last edited:
Besides the extensions there are two versions depending on the style of tire carrier. The early plate style lugs matched the hours on a clock. New style were off. Want gas sitting level need the tube style carrier or modify an earlier style.
IMG_20190725_131834297.jpg

Besides the extensions there are two versions depending on the style of tire carrier. The early plate style lugs matched the hours on a clock. New style were off. Want gas sitting level need the tube style carrier or modify an earlier style.
View attachment 2965403
I've got the tube style carrier... also, I just want the extension. I intend to mount an OEM Jerry Can holder and can with that as my starting point.

Wanted: Upper Tailgate for 100 Series. Mine is victim to some severe internal rust. Does anyone have one for sale or know of a good upick yard in the PHX ish area.
Thanks

105 sector shaft upgrade kit for 80 series steering box - includes sector shaft, pittman arm (LHD or RHD), steering box rebuild kit, sector shaft nut and lock washer. Located in flagstaff, can deliver to phx.

For anyone who missed out, I have 2 more of these all OEM toyota 105 sector shaft upgrade and steering box rebuild kits. $575 each, and I will be in PHX on April 11-12.

I also have a pair of new FJ80 spindles (the ones with the roller bearing instead of a brass bushing). $450 for those, same part in the link below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom