Anyone want to hit Flagpole Knob this winter? (1 Viewer)

Flagpole knob dates

• Sat March 2

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Sat March 9

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Sat March 16

• Sat March 23

• Sat March 30

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • DATE HAS BEEN SET AS MARCH 30 AT 9AM OTTOBINE ES DAYTON VA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wish I could make it but have other commitments unfortunately. Have fun and share some pics.

Keep all four tires, or at least three of them, on the ground fellas. Have fun!

Can you come out to play BK?

My new truck still hasn't cleared the break-in period and the sliders, skids and A/T go on next month- so seems prudent to skip this one. Catch you all next time. Have fun and post pics! Look out for rocks. 😉

We're here

1000003784.jpg

Thanks to everyone for your help and sorry for the delay. AAA called at 4:19 to see if the driver had arrived.

Alexy made it home ok.
What happened this time that required AAA?

My new truck still hasn't cleared the break-in period and the sliders, skids and A/T go on next month- so seems prudent to skip this one. Catch you all next time. Have fun and post pics! Look out for rocks. 😉
I think you should've gone to see if you could win the battle with that rock this time around :hillbilly:

What happened this time that required AAA?
I locked my keys in the BJ to keep them safe. I originally called AAA a litle after 9 and then followed up about 11:20 because the driver hadn't shown up. AAA called me about 4:20, 5 hours after my last call, to see if the driver had shown up.

Christy said she saw the group as she was heading into town - she was in a blue 100.

@76FJ40 man that sucks! I’m starting to think that BJ is bad luck!

I locked my keys in the BJ to keep them safe. I originally called AAA a litle after 9 and then followed up about 11:20 because the driver hadn't shown up. AAA called me about 4:20, 5 hours after my last call, to see if the driver had shown up.
I was getting ready to help you blame @fireball for your woes, but you're out of luck Bob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom