Anyone hear from wits-end lately? (1 Viewer)

Cruiser804

SILVER Star
Honestly, are much as he's done for the community suppling parts for these old trucks I wouldn't be that upset if he kept my money. (Please don't Joey LoL)

Anyone having trouble with a LANDTANK item and has some urgency can also contact me directly here.
Then I guess if that DC shaft I had built out of Spicer parts blows up I'll be contacting you.;) But glad I didn't push the issue, I felt something was off when I reached out to Wits End. All the products and service I've gotten have been stellar so far.

your order is waiting on bushings that were delayed by Toyota. There wasn’t enough in procurement to satisfy all my orders so fulfillment was spaced out by weeks. I did notice tracking shows movement finally so it won’t be long now.
i messaged back and forth with lanktank and he mention he has the LCA's for my oder he just awaiting the shipping label. please let me know when least can be sent out.

there is that. 🤔

but it rivals the amount of vitriol I get 😕
I don't understand how you get so much flack from people. I'm really glad that you continue on despite everything. I always read your emails you send out and immediately feel the need to buy more parts for my cruiser. I don't really care how long it takes, just happy to get quality parts from a great business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom