Anyone hear from wits-end lately? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

there is that. 🤔

but it rivals the amount of vitriol I get 😕

Cruiser owners are needy, just like our vehicles.

I'd like to think I leak less, though.

Honestly, are much as he's done for the community suppling parts for these old trucks I wouldn't be that upset if he kept my money. (Please don't Joey LoL)

Anyone having trouble with a LANDTANK item and has some urgency can also contact me directly here.
Then I guess if that DC shaft I had built out of Spicer parts blows up I'll be contacting you.;) But glad I didn't push the issue, I felt something was off when I reached out to Wits End. All the products and service I've gotten have been stellar so far.

I was passed by a motor home pulling a jeep on the way to Moab last week. I felt so ashamed. I need my turbo Joey. 😉
Im in the same boat brutha

Great stuff from @NLXTACY wits end. I don’t own an 80 at the moment.

Wits end 70 series turbo upgrade kit? CT26 upgrade?

wish you and your family the best! 🙏
Joey does very nice stuff but for that one, Gturbo are your people

your order is waiting on bushings that were delayed by Toyota. There wasn’t enough in procurement to satisfy all my orders so fulfillment was spaced out by weeks. I did notice tracking shows movement finally so it won’t be long now.
i messaged back and forth with lanktank and he mention he has the LCA's for my oder he just awaiting the shipping label. please let me know when least can be sent out.

Joey and Wits End always being taking care of the Cruiser Addicted.
Solid products, advice and customer service.
Big Ups!

there is that. 🤔

but it rivals the amount of vitriol I get 😕
I don't understand how you get so much flack from people. I'm really glad that you continue on despite everything. I always read your emails you send out and immediately feel the need to buy more parts for my cruiser. I don't really care how long it takes, just happy to get quality parts from a great business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom