about the 2f engine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
how do you make them sound like a v6 engine? i bought a magnaflow exhaust but didn't seem to have any change the way it sounds. i already had headers installed but still the same.

you could.....buy a V6

Or record one...and play it thru your speakers

Spoke wheel(s) with a card flapping in it.

Its a tractor engine, i like it. Not too sure what a V6 sounds like there but around here they put them trash can mufflers on them.

Series 40 flowmaster with a 2.5" exhaust systems and a header can confuse people that they are a V8

Or you could run a split manifold or split header and dual exhaust. I have the setup Mace describes and have been asked if it is a V8

Or you could run a split manifold or split header and dual exhaust.

I had that setup with two cherry bombs on each pipe. It sounds like an old Z-car, not a v6 at all. I liked it pretty well, but still went back to stock using one of the two pipes. I kept one pipe the cherry bombs, but with the manifold it is pretty quiet.

First post, "I want my 2F to sound like a v6." :hillbilly:

Just run it with headers only. Then everyone will want there trucks to sound like an inline six

I want my 2F to sound (Hopefully in the future) just like it did when I bought it new in 1979....quiet and effective .

straight sixes sound far better than a v6.

I.e Bmw m3, Toyota Supra.

I think you just need a turbo...

E36 M3, the best kept secret of economical High Performance cars !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom