91-97 Land Cruiser Color Chart and Photos (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.importarchive.com

Here is the chart of color for the US-Spec Land Cruser from 1991-1997. If you see an error please post it here and I will correct the page and graphic ASAP. You can upload a photo of your car by clicking on the graphic, then clicking on the appropriate camera icon next to your color.

If you need me to update the chart please post your model year (or production date), color code and a description or photo of your car. For now this is for US-Spec cars only, I will add other countries in the future.

* Was Moonglow Pearl only a cladding color or was it a primary paint color as well?

Last edited:
no worky for me

Moonglow was the lower color on the 2 color scheme (with Desert Dune) IIRC. The best looking cruisers of course...

scionlife said:

* Was Moonglow Pearl only a cladding color or was it a primary paint color as well?

Moonglow pearl was a fairly popular primary color. I, and several others on the forum have Cruisers in that color.

It's kind of a "bluish gray", so you can put it BACK on the list "thank you".

(Best color besides Sage.)

Search this forum for "what color is my '97".

"Beowulf" posted a color code chart that might be helpful.

I don't know what year models Moonglow Pearl was available in, 96-97 for sure...maybe some others. Someone will chime in here soon and set the record straight though.

6M1 is 93-97

scionlife said:
You can't see the image? I see it... checked the URL and everything seems good. Interesting.

I removed Moonglow from the chart... for now I am only putting the primary colors on there. In the future I will include the two-tone schemes.

I can see the image but it goes dead when I click on the camera symbol

Looks like a neat chart Scionlife, except you MUST put 16" wheels on that 80. The 18" wheels are killin' me dude ;)

Missing Color...

1B2 - Antique Sage Pearl - 97's only (40th Annv Edition)

R -

Alright, that was frickin weird.
I click on the LX, then on white, then the pic appears.
Thats my truck! That is a pic of the truck I just bought on ebay.:eek:
I walked out in my driveway to check the Texas tag.

Small world.

Wasn't there a 40th ann. color called 'sage' something? Or is that the desert dune color?

working for me now (different computer?)

eh, when I clicked on the Desert Dune, it showed the Desert / Moonglow combo
most excellent! (Isn't that called 2AB or something like that?)

(best looking cruiser out there! did I say that already? :D )

I like it, a handy reference.

One question, on the two tone rigs, is there a second paint code for the lower color?

Arleaux said:
Alright, that was frickin weird.
I click on the LX, then on white, then the pic appears.
Thats my truck! That is a pic of the truck I just bought on ebay.:eek:
I walked out in my driveway to check the Texas tag.

Small world.

Hahaha.... I head to eBay to find photos of the various colors once I have completed the chart. I must have found the auction you won and used the photo before the auction ended. :) I found it first!

RavenTai said:
I like it, a handy reference.

One question, on the two tone rigs, is there a second paint code for the lower color?

There is a second paint code for the lower color.... but at this time I am tracking the primary color only. Things are going to get more complicated once I start treating two-toned vehicles as a different color. I will add that down the road.

I believe there is one code for the "whole" combo color

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom