91-97 Land Cruiser Color Chart and Photos (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

e9999 said:
I believe there is one code for the "whole" combo color

Correct. The problem is that if I use that combo code then the color codes aren't displayed.... I wrote the script from scratch and didn't think ahead to two-tone schemes when I created it... so down the road a little I will add that functionality, but for now we will just have to use the primary color code.

That 1A5 image sure looks familiar. :D

-B-

excellent work but I can't see the early silver two tone model. There is one silver with red trim (like the beige with brown trim) that I have seen in 91-92 and I believe in one 93 and there is a silver with black trim I have seen on early models too.

by the way scionlife, that is a very interesting site. maybe you introduced yourself in another thread that I missed.

the only silver (white?) and red I ever saw is Robbie's. There are some photos of his around.

there were a bunch for sale when I was looking. I thought the first one I saw was custom but then I saw several more. they were all 91-92s and then I remember seeing a 93 for sale with that paint and then figuring out it was really a 92 and the ad was wrong. so i'm thinking it may have been 91-92 only.

ParadiseCruiser said:
1B2 - Antique Sage Pearl - 97's only (40th Annv Edition)

R -

I keep checking back and still no 1B2! :eek: :bounce:

40th anniversary in moonglow pearl??

I found a guy selling a 40th anniversary edition in moonglow pearl. Is that even a possibility? According to this info from Autopedia, only sage and emerald were available with the 40th package. Maybe it depended on the dealer, though. I did read in another thread (this is WAY too addictive) that the anniversary package was a marketing ploy that American dealerships came up with. Heather

http://autopedia.com/Toyot/97_LandOpt.html

Yeah, I strongly doubt that Japan had the same 40th anniv package. Most of the special editions that we see are strictly for the US or North America. Even certain regions (especially the SE region) can rename colors, create their own limited editions, etc. It causes some confusion sometimes. A good friend of mine bought a TRD Tundra from Florida and we drove it home to Seattle. Now he having problems with the alarm and some of the wood dash trim, but both were strictly SE region add-ons so he is pretty much out of luck. Strange.

jag,
The Autopedia information is correct; sage and emerald puke were the only colors available with the 40th edition. Puke could be found on any FZJ80 but Sage was only used on the 40-th editions.

The moonglow "40th" truck you saw was either repainted or the badges were affixed to a non-40th.

-B-

Beowulf said:
emerald puke

:flipoff2:

I can only hope that you break in Moab and I have the only part you need to get going again......;)

People with non-emerald-puke landcruisers are just jealous of emerald-puke landcruisers.

cruiserdan said:

I can only hope that you break in Moab and I have the only part you need to get going again......;)

Can't you two just play nice.:D

Come on kiss and make up, you know you want to.:flipoff2:

reffug said:
Come on kiss and make up, you know you want to.

That's like dancing with the devil you know. :grinpimp:

-B-

my 91 is a dark blue im not sure the exact color

blue slate metallic?

60479324-M.jpg

thats where mine looks the worst i just used rubbing compound and waxed it helps but it does nothing for missing clear coat, maybe ill follow others and use some type of rubberized finish

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom