91-97 Land Cruiser Color Chart and Photos (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

working for me now (different computer?)

eh, when I clicked on the Desert Dune, it showed the Desert / Moonglow combo
most excellent! (Isn't that called 2AB or something like that?)

(best looking cruiser out there! did I say that already? :D )

You own that color combo too! That's the paint scheme of my truck, 2AB, and that's the picture of my truck there, #14 under 91-97. I had posted it there last year, I think.

Logically, photo #1 of 1A5 should go under 2AB. It's the two-tone paint scheme like mine.

I've got a 93 white 80. Thinking about painting it the Toyota dark grey color. Anyone know the color code for that?

Post one page one of this has it listed as 183. Are you having trouble with someone being able to find the right mix for the color?

Last edited:
Post one page one of this has it listed as 183. Are you having trouble with someone being able to find the right mix for the color?

The first color chart was not loading on my phone for some reason but comes up when i get on my laptop. Thanks for the heads up!

Anyone know of a list of production numbers by paint code? Just curious how rare some of the two tones are. Hope you found my first post above valuable :bang:

Last edited:

Here is the chart of color for the US-Spec Land Cruser from 1991-1997. If you see an error please post it here and I will correct the page and graphic ASAP. You can upload a photo of your car by clicking on the graphic, then clicking on the appropriate camera icon next to your color.

If you need me to update the chart please post your model year (or production date), color code and a description or photo of your car. For now this is for US-Spec cars only, I will add other countries in the future.

* Was Moonglow Pearl only a cladding color or was it a primary paint color as well?
how many Toyota land cruiser 80 series 2-tone colours were "made" this is my 1995 80 2-tone and I haven't seen another like it.

20220910_120521.jpg

20220910_120456.jpg

6M1 dark emerald pearl, when I bought mine new they called it Dark Green Mica on the sales order but the plate in the engine bay has 6M1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom