Maybach Gruen (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I finally decided on a color...
The original had gotten pretty bad.

Sliders, roof rack, rear bumper & winch are in the future.
Might rattle can the wheels black, thats a hell of alot of green.

:cheers:
MaybachLX450Front.jpg
MaybachLX450.jpg

Very very nice indeed. Nice to see something different. :cheers:

Like'n the color!

score, big time man. one of the best colors i've seen. however, the shortbus makes it :)

Really cool, I must say. On one hand it looks military so it empasizes the 'landcrusierness' and toughness. But on the other hand it's shiny so it emphasizes what Toyota calls 'L- finesse'

Whoa - that's different! I'd say it looks military if the paint wasn't so shiny. I like it! Nice!

Yeah its a lil shinier than I was looking for, but it will get muddy in a hurry, and I'm hopin it will dull some with age ;)

score, big time man. one of the best colors i've seen. however, the shortbus makes it :)

I agree... & I believe that my rear bumper will add even more to it. I need as much black as I can get :p

Did you paint his yourself or did you have a shop do it? How much paint did it take it you did it?

Did you paint his yourself or did you have a shop do it? How much paint did it take it you did it?

I had a shop do it... Just a good ol boy I know and his wife.
I had way too much bodywork to do to tackle it on my own.

They charged me $2400.
That included the body work and sprayin everything but the engine compartment, I wanted to keep that white.
No idea how much paint, but I will see if I can find out for you.

I don't need the amount if you didn't do it, just wondering if you did it yourself.

It does look good by the way. Different is great in this case.

hell yeah that looks very nice, good choice.

you can take the "muddy and dented" out of your sig line now.

I like that color. Black wheels would really set it off.

interesting. at least you picked a very expensive car color. :) I like it, not for me, but very differently cool. Can you post a before picture?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom