91-97 Land Cruiser Color Chart and Photos (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2AB was not only available in '97, it was the best and most desirable colour combination. 94.3% of all owners stuck with that horrible green colour prefer 2AB over any other choice.

-B-

2AB was not only available in '97, it was the best and most desirable colour combination. 94.3% of all owners stuck with that horrible green colour prefer 2AB over any other choice.

-B-

i think i heard about one apparently colour blind 80 owner who accidentally repainted an emerald green truck in emerald green, thus devaluing it by 50%. his wife put her feet down and made him buy her another 80 so she wouldn't have to ride in it ever again.

I have a 1994 LC in Deep Emerald Pearl. My bodyshop just called and they cant find the paint code of the right front fender cap that is being repainted. Does anyone know how I'd find that out?

I have a 1994 LC in Deep Emerald Pearl. My bodyshop just called and they cant find the paint code of the right front fender cap that is being repainted. Does anyone know how I'd find that out?

Can't they just use a electronic color spectrophotometer to match the color? Had an auto paint supply place use one on my front bumper to get the color and mix me up some spray cans so I could repaint my front bumper. Color was perfect. Went through the same thing about a year ago with my 1993. I posted up in the paint and body section of MUD. You might have more luck there. I never found out what the paint code is for the front/rear bumpers.

Pete

Probably, it just means I have to go there twice which is a pain. It' not close to where I work so I need to take time off to do it. I noticed that the front bumper appears to be a different color than the rear bumper. I assume the front bumper was replaced and or repainted at some point. It looks like it's been through a bit.

3H4 represent!

According to post #1 and about 3 billion other posts here on 'Mud, that horrid color would be 6M1. The exterior and interior colours are on the white vehicle ID tag inside the driver door.

-B-

According to post #1 and about 3 billion other posts here on 'Mud, that horrid color would be 6M1.
-B-

:flipoff2:

Wulf I haven't seen you in weeks and this is the best you can do?:doh:

You should have like 15 paragraphs of Beonese ready to go. :hillbilly:

Very nice site. Thanks for posting the vehicle brochures. It is a nice reference for those of us that are second, third, or other, owners.

For the Nightshadow Pearl, I almost bought one of the trucks you have a photo of. Small world, indeed.

Anyone got a pic of 2AB handy? I have looked around google images fruitlessly for 10 minutes now

Wulf I haven't seen you in weeks and this is the best you can do?

You're right, that was kinda lame. I will go back to my hole again.

-B-

C'mon man, just head here and click on the correct color name!
Toyota Reference - Information and Specs for all USA Toyota, Lexus and Scion Cars

well, now you know the image isnt high enough priority to come up on google images :flipoff2: :p

and for anyone else in my position...2AB

toyota_landcruiser_91_21E_01.jpg

It would be interesting to see the interior color options. Did all LX's come with "brownish Tan" interiors?

It would be interesting to see the interior color options. Did all LX's come with "brownish Tan" interiors?

Yes, all LX450s have oak interiors and all are leather.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom