88 Power window switches? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here is the armrest style switch:

lowe-toyota-albums-tis-picture22385-imag0320.jpg

It IS available. Price is $155.22/free ship.

(And, no, I can't tell you if it will fit your truck. :bang:)

(Actually, I might be able to by the VIN... but probably not.)

Edit: All others are disco'd. The last gray later style switch is going to be for sale again.

Email sent!

Thanks for checking into this for us, I can't wait to be able to roll my window down

Got the switch today, thanks Sam!

Installed already, nice to see the driver window go down, and that I don't have to reach across to work the passenger window either.

Worth every penny, especially the next time I get stuck in traffic.

Installed already, nice to see the driver window go down, and that I don't have to reach across to work the passenger window either.

Pics or it didn't happen.

[EDIT/CORRECTION] Pics or Sam didn't find it? :lol:

:popcorn:

Awesome!!!

Pics or it didn't happen.

[EDIT/CORRECTION] Pics or Sam didn't find it? :lol:

:popcorn:

:lol:

Hate to drag this back up but I'm trying to get it straight as to which one is still available. My 88 has the ones that have been labelled type "a" but when I look them up it says disco's but when I called 1stToyota I was told that one showed which had to have a color code chosen.. Which I assume to be type "b" so I guess what I'm asking is if I order type "b" and just b.s. a color will I receive type "a" since what I've gathered is that the numbers are reversed? Or am I totally confused?

Hey sam do you have any more of the switches that islanderoffroad purchased. i have been looking and in need of the same ones as well. thanks

Thread bump? How can I find this part, known as switch A, 84820-89104, that is now discontinued? How do people find these parts used? Besides driving to all the junkyards...

How do people find these parts used? Besides driving to all the junkyards...

This. The boneyard is probably your only choice for NLA parts.

I had better luck on eBay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom