Builds 76 Fj40 Face Lift (21 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stunning!

Thanks…I can’t take credit, I’m just the “story teller”. 😎 But, I am going to beat the drum on the color selection.

Thanks…I can’t take credit, I’m just the “story teller”. 😎 But, I am going to beat the drum on the color selection.
Color choice was bold and dangerous, but definitely the right one. It’s unique and will be a head turner.

I think the white or cream to quote my teenagers would be fire

Boooooom. Check out that “cap”..

1708696497737.jpeg

Color choice was bold and dangerous…
Edit:
LOL…It is off the cuff.
“ Wilson” laid it down on the underside.
“Alex” hit the inside tub.

Last edited:
I am a fan of ease of maintenance. My FJ40 charcoal gray seats require no cleaning until I decide they may need a quick wipe. It just doesn’t really show dirt. I had a king ranch f-150 in 2001 and the seats picked up small stains within the first year. After 16 yrs it looked shabby but also had 296,000+ miles on it.

Back in the late ‘60’s, blue jeans were dark blue and eventually faded with tons of washes. They did leave stains at times. Looking long term may provide some color insight.. I’ve been married almost 5 decades so my wife has had some design “ideas” over time with light color things. They usually looked great the first year or so….2 dogs, 2 kids and occasional house parties turned her ideas into more soil resistant themes.

No doubt those striking contrasts will give a big wow factor…but it’s a Land Cruiser that looks like it just rolled off the assembly line, so that’s already built in.

My 2 cents…….ive been stuck in the house for 3 weeks,4 days and 7 hours…. Developed lots of dumb opinions, bear that in mind

Im feeling less adequate as a 40 owner with each new post. This 2.0 refresh is setting a high bar!

The ol’ mule is getting a little too high cotton!

All high falutin and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom