67 Toyota Stout

Nov 9, 2012
Olathe, KS, USA
For the rear parking brake cables, you MAY be able to work with a company called Inline Tube. They will do customer brake lines and parking brake parts for cars and trucks. You will need to send your current ones to them and they will ship all back to you.

I have had great service with them for a 70 GMC K2500 we have been doing, but I know they also do parts for obscure stuff.
Top Bottom