40's ONLY Run 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

July 19th is a Friday. I’m assuming this is supposed to be a Saturday run?

Good catch Darren... all my weekends are in my head as starting on Friday! Haha... Updated.

@elkun1 is it just me and you!?
Kinda looking like it, my kid is taking the 40 on thursday and going up to wickes tunnel and lord knows where else. Hopefully I'm not working all friday night getting it ready. I'm needing about a foot of 10" pipe if anyone knows of where I can find it. Trying to get ready for goose lake.

No worries man, we could push it back to let more join? I’m good to go either way.

@bagochips76 @rkymtnflyfisher @3_puppies

Anybody want to shoot for another date? Any time before Labor Day maybe?

As fun as it is to spend a day with Ron, a half dozen 40's would really round this thing out!

@bagochips76 @rkymtnflyfisher @3_puppies

Anybody want to shoot for another date? Any time before Labor Day maybe?

As fun as it is to spend a day with Ron, a half dozen 40's would really round this thing out!

I'm pretty flexible for the most part, I volunteered to work this Saturday. Most weekends are good, Sat/Sun/Mon are my days off. Next weekend I'll be camping around Rock Creek to fish. (I am actually taking all of next week off for vacation.)

Location would be the biggest hurdle for me.

And my bald ass tires.

We’re willing to come towards you and Paul to add a few fellas.

We’re willing to come towards you and Paul to add a few fellas.

I could probably trailer my rig wherever if I needed to.

Kinda looking like it, my kid is taking the 40 on thursday and going up to wickes tunnel and lord knows where else. Hopefully I'm not working all friday night getting it ready. I'm needing about a foot of 10" pipe if anyone knows of where I can find it. Trying to get ready for goose lake.
10" Sch 40?

We are going to go on Saturday but open it up to others and not make it a 40's only run. We'll try that one later on...

@ttFJC
@Rambo Penguin (I know you're out of town)
@adventurefamly
@JohnnyOshow22
@MontanaLax
@elkun1
@thetoyotaman
@4gotalot

I am thinking trying Choke Cherry or Elk Horn as they're two on my list for the season... still want to run that Upper Meadows trail too. I have a friend in town who just drove from Texas to get here so less road time to the trail head is preferred. Leave early on Saturday home by dinner.

hey Drew, by dinner do you mean supper or lunch? lol getting ready to head to wickes tunnel this morning. If you haven't been to twin lakes that's one that should be included. Need to talk to Johnny to find out if it's open yet. Afraid I'd have to start drinking again to be able to get into mcelvey.

Supper... 6pm.

I am great with anything as long as we are on the dirt. I haven't been to twin lakes this year, sounds awesome.

hey Drew, by dinner do you mean supper or lunch? lol getting ready to head to wickes tunnel this morning. If you haven't been to twin lakes that's one that should be included. Need to talk to Johnny to find out if it's open yet. Afraid I'd have to start drinking again to be able to get into mcelvey.
Twin "should be open" when I was there 3 weeks ago I made it within 10 minutes walking distance to the lower lake. You'll definitely make the lower lake and maybe the upper.

@REZARF I wish I was able to join you guys this Saturday but I'll be trundling up the trail to goose lake. I will be back to service Wednesday and will post up if I make it or not to goose.

If you do go to twin it's 1 - 1.5 hrs to trail head and then an hour from there to the lakes if you aren't spotting and just moving. If your having to work people through figure 2-3 hours to the lakes

I would really like to join you but I have to work this weekend. I hate missing out on these trail rides. I will also be heading up to Juneau at the time of the Goose Lake trip and may be back two days before the Morrison, or I may need to stay in JNU longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom