2022 BOD Nominations and Voting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GarnerFJ40

2020-2022 ONSC President
Threads
The following BOD positions are up for election and will take nominations for 2022:

President
Secretary/TLCA Representative
Membership Coordinator

Description of positions:
ONSC Club Bylaws

Any member in good standing can nominate someone or themselves for these positions. These positions will be for 2 years and up for re-election in 2024. Nominations will be open for the month of January. Voting will take place in February and the new positions will be announced in March at the Meet and Greet.

Please "try" and limit chat in this thread as it can make keeping up with nominations difficult.

Votes will be tallied via survey monkey survey that will be emailed out to all members that are in good standing at the time that nominations close at the end of January. If you want to nominate, vote or accept a nomination, please make sure that your membership is current.

FORMAT:
1. Post up your nominations
2. Nominations have to be seconded
2. If nominated and seconded, please make sure to either accept or decline your nomination

References:
Final BOD Format and Nominations Thread
2014 BOD Nominations and Voting
2015 BOD Nominations and Voting
2016 BOD Nominations and Voting
2017 BOD Nominations and Voting
2018 BOD Nominations and Voting
2019 BOD Nominations and Voting
2020 BOD Nominations and Voting
2021 BOD Nominations and Voting

This is a list of the candidates who have been nominated, seconded and have then accepted their nomination:

President: SFROMAN
Secretary/TLCA Representative: JohnVee
Membership Coordinator: GLTHFJ60

Last edited:
Not a nomination, however @Ncrunner4x4 expressed interest in doing the social media for the ONSC last year. @Ncrunner4x4 are you still interested in doing that work?

On a related note, this may not be the thread for it, but is there a possibility that the ONSC could create a new position for a social media and marketing manager? I would imagine it doesn't need to be a BOD position, but an elected position by the BOD nonetheless. Thoughts?

Feel free to delete this if it's not the thread for this.

I agree!!!! I need someone to help with sponsor outreach too. :)

Can we Triple Dog Dare for President? If so, I agree with @SFROMAN

I have been watching too many Christmas Classic lately.

Second @JohnVee for TLCA Rep.

Not a nomination, however @Ncrunner4x4 expressed interest in doing the social media for the ONSC last year. @Ncrunner4x4 are you still interested in doing that work?

On a related note, this may not be the thread for it, but is there a possibility that the ONSC could create a new position for a social media and marketing manager? I would imagine it doesn't need to be a BOD position, but an elected position by the BOD nonetheless. Thoughts?

Feel free to delete this if it's not the thread for this.
Sure I am happy to help out if needed.

Last edited:
Social media coordinator is not an official bod position, same as website coordinator.

That being said if @Ncrunner4x4 is willing to run onsc fb and ig accounts then by all means do it!

I'll second that.

Also: Please take the Facebook meeting invite function from me if you're taking Social Media in general - that drives meeting attendance and I'm not always getting the event out there with enough time to share. Would love to get a Greensboro person involved and get those meetings going again... anyone... Facebook user.... bueller.... bueller...

I accept the nomination for membership coordinator.

Last call for any nominations

Nominations are closed for the upcoming 2022 cycle. All positions are running uncontested, so no voting will occur. Congrats to our 2022 BOD members which will officially be announced at the 2022 Meet and Greet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom