2020 BOD Nominations and Voting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
The following BOD positions are up for election and will take nominations for 2020:
Below are the open positions and the individuals that currently hold them. If you are interested in any of these positions I encourage you to reach out and ask questions. I want to extend a thank you to Jon and Eric for the service the past two years. They've been vital members of the ONSC staff and have served countless hours to make this club and our events run smoothly. I cannot thank you guys enough. Let the nominations commence.

President - Eric Rymer @erymer
Secretary/TLCA Representative - Jonathan Jones @lumbee1
Membership Coordinator - Eric Forrest @forrest5000

Description of positions:
ONSC Club Bylaws

Any member in good standing can nominate someone or themselves for these positions. These positions will be for 2 years and up for re-election in 2022. Nominations will be open for the month of December and January. Voting will take place in February and the new positions will be announced in March at the Meet and Greet or before if the nominations are uncontested.

NO CHAT in this thread, official business only.

Votes will be tallied via surveymonkey survey that will be emailed out to all members that are in good standing at the time that nominations close at the end of January. If you want to nominate and vote, please make sure that your membership is current. If you accept a nomination please make sure that you not only a member in good standing with ONSC but you will also need to be a TLCA member if you are going to accept the ONSC BOD role.

FORMAT:
1. Post up your nominations
2. Nominations have to be seconded
2. If nominated and seconded, please make sure to either accept or decline your nomination

References:
Final BOD Format and Nominations Thread
2014 BOD Nominations and Voting
2015 BOD Nominations and Voting
2016 BOD Nominations and Voting
2017 BOD Nominations and Voting
2018 BOD Nominations and Voting
2019 BOD Nominations and Voting

This is a list of the candidates who have been nominated, seconded and have then accepted their nomination:

President:
Brian Keefer @GarnerFJ40

Secretary/TLCA Representative:
Jonathan Jones @lumbee1

Membership Coordinator:
David Smith @David1947

Last edited:
2nd john v as president
2nd Eric Johnston as president
2nd jon Jones as secretary
2nd Alex cortani as membership coordinator

2nd Brian Keefer as Membership Coordinator.

I would like to make the following nominations.
President : John V @JohnVee
President : Eric Johnston @fourtrax
Secretary/TLCA Representative: Jon Jones @lumbee1
Membership Coordinator: Brian Keefer @GarnerFJ40
Membership Coordinator: Alex Cortani @Green Hell Mustang
2nd john v as president
2nd Eric Johnston as president
2nd jon Jones as secretary
2nd Alex cortani as membership coordinator

I am very humbled by the nomination but I am going to have to decline it. Between family and work, time is a scarce commodity these days. I'm not confident that I could adequately fill the roll of ONSC Membership Coordinator at this time. It won't be like this forever, maybe I can take a shot at being the membership coordinator at a later date. It would also be immensely hard to fill the shoes of @forrest5000, who's done a stellar job.

I will offer my name and services as membership coordinator if anyone is interested. At this time I have nothing but time.

i have given it a lot of thought, but i don't think i have the time/energy to step up to the presidency level at the moment. so in fairness to the club extended family I feel i should pass on the privilege at this time. If the offer were to come around again one day I would be honored to carry the torch.

Just a consideration, all of the bod positions are heavily computer oriented. Pres, Event Coordinator and Membership Coordinator especially.

Just a consideration, all of the bod positions are heavily computer oriented. Pres, Event Coordinator and Membership Coordinator especially.
Extremely. I highly encourage all those that are considering these roles to reach out to the current staff member and pick their brains about the job.

I didn't think they were but I'm on a computer 10 hours a day.

Update: 14 hours a day including work at home.

I didn't think they were but I'm on a computer 10 hours a day.

Update: 14 hours a day including work at home.

I know that feeling.... its sad when I get excited that my inspections will take hours of driving time just so I can get off this thing... lol

I'll accept the nomination for Membership Coordinator, but would be more than happy to lose and enjoy being a more active Ex-Presidente again!
Thought you were too busy, or i would have seconded.

No, I contemplated declining just to have some breathing room after graduation, but if the extended family would like me to resume ONSC duties I don't mind getting back into the thick of it.

To reiterate, any member in good standing can nominate someone or themselves for these positions.

No accepted nominations for president or for secretary at this point. Hard to believe!!

No accepted nominations for president or for secretary at this point. Hard to believe!!
Good point! I accept the nomination as TLCA Rep/Secretary/Hog cooker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom