TLCA 2020 Fall Crawl Information page (Official) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There are green trails that are stock friendly, there where a couple of some what stock vehicles that attended last year and had fun all weekend, i even had a almost stock 40 follow me down Some of the tougher trails with no serious issues.

Looking forward to following you again haha!

Let go, I’m gonna go a bit harder this time around

Yeah, the truck should be better equipped, just will depend on the nut behind the wheel now. (e.g. left foot braking and NOT following @OTRAMM and the "shady 80" in my bone stock at the time "thicc 80"...with the phrases "you've got it," "send it," and "you're good" being uttered my way from certain observers smoking cigars)

Last edited:
looking for a bit more information. Are the trail runs friday and saturday?
looks like i need to pick up a fire extinguisher too!
Yes, Friday and Saturday trail runs.
Yes, you will need an extinguisher.

Are there trails for stock rigs? Thinking about attending.

thanks

There are green trails that are stock friendly, there where a couple of some what stock vehicles that attended last year and had fun all weekend, i even had a almost stock 40 follow me down Some of the tougher trails with no serious issues.

@stainless 40/45 - There are definitely some good trails for stock rigs. Everything from fire-roads to light rocks/creek beds to heavy crawling. I'll be there in a white, stockish 40 that has to drive me 160 miles home at the end of the weekend so I'll be mostly taking it easy - I don't really know the trails at all so we'll need to find some folks who do but I won't be doing anything too extreme. Usually there's a good contingent of folks their with their kiddos or stock rigs that aren't too keen on smashing them up so we should be able to find some folks to tag along with.

I was the 40 chasing Drew around last year. The trails were definitely tough where we wound up but tons of fun. My rig is stock height - no lift, 31" tires, (but I do have a rear locker and power steering which helps!)

Let go, I’m gonna go a bit harder this time around

:oops:

registered last night. not trying to go super hard either so I'll be down for the easier trails too.

need to pick up a few things on the list before then
sounds like we will be trail buddies then... bunny trails for us but as a smart man said.... remember dummy you need to drive this home!

New guy joining in the fun here, looking forward to it! I'm also interested in the easier trails. Might be bringing a fellow keystone club member, a couple kids, and a dog. I'm most excited for some cool weather camping and hanging out around the fire.

New guy joining in the fun here, looking forward to it! I'm also interested in the easier trails. Might be bringing a fellow keystone club member, a couple kids, and a dog. I'm most excited for some cool weather camping and hanging out around the fire.

@westwardCruiser - some other Keystone members are on the list - myself, I believe I saw @Crusha and @jamarquardt22 too. I'm planning to stick to fairly easy stuff - I don't really know the trails but I'm sure there will be some folks to follow around.

@westwardCruiser - some other Keystone members are on the list - myself, I believe I saw @Crusha and @jamarquardt22 too. I'm planning to stick to fairly easy stuff - I don't really know the trails but I'm sure there will be some folks to follow around.

I might bring my 40 down. If so, mellowish trails for me as well. Wheeling a manual trans truck would be a new experience.

I might bring my 40 down. If so, mellowish trails for me as well. Wheeling a manual trans truck would be a new experience.

That would be awesome I still haven’t seen your 40.

Registration is now waitlist only. If you missed out on registering, you may still have an opportunity to attend. Simply fill out the waitlist form that pops up when you click the "Register Here" button at the bottom of the Fall Crawl Event Information page on our website and we will contact you when a spot opens up.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me if the "Camping & land use event fee" of $90 includes all passengers? Or is there an extra fee for adults and/or children that are camping?

Can anyone tell me if the "Camping & land use event fee" of $90 includes all passengers? Or is there an extra fee for adults and/or children that are camping?
Iirc. Its at least $10 per person per day extra. It gets expensive fast when you bring the family. @Stumpalama

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom