TLCA 2020 Fall Crawl Information page (Official)

Can anyone tell me if the "Camping & land use event fee" of $90 includes all passengers? Or is there an extra fee for adults and/or children that are camping?
From in the past it is a "per person" kind of deal. In the past they have given us a "weekend rate" rather than a "per day" rate.

They are about the only game in town but have not spiked up their prices. I think this is in line with what we paid in years past.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star

Wow. Bummer! I didn’t hear about this and haven’t been on the forum much recently. Hate I missed registration. I may sign up for the waiting list. Sounds like a lot of fun.
Definitely get on the waiting list!

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star

Are shirts not happening this year ?
Due to the uncertainty with events this year, we decided to go with masks. 1) because they are appropriate given the situation and 2) because they do not take as much lead time as shirts, so we can order closer to the event date.
If you would like to order an event shirt, you can get them from reefmonkey.com (search fall crawl).

Sh#t i haven’t been on here since the night I joined CLCC back in February I think. I thought everything was cancelled. Been a bad year since then. Wife left, Covid hit, mother died last week. I need some good times. I’m on the waiting list and plan to go to the swap meet this month so I’ll have my fingers crossed.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star

Sh#t i haven’t been on here since the night I joined CLCC back in February I think. I thought everything was cancelled. Been a bad year since then. Wife left, Covid hit, mother died last week. I need some good times. I’m on the waiting list and plan to go to the swap meet this month so I’ll have my fingers crossed.
PM sent

Newbie here. Looking forward to this event. Is it safe to assume that you would pay camping fees on the day of arrival?

Thanks,
AJ
From what the info page says ,,, yes you pay that portion when you arrive at the Cove. Looking around at other threads and things online cash might be the best thing to pay in, but I am a newbie as well and this will be my first event.
So from one newbie to another... welcome and I look forward to meeting you... Looks like your closer to me then most of the rest of the folks here about... I am in Catonsville.
What are you driving?

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star

Newbie here. Looking forward to this event. Is it safe to assume that you would pay camping fees on the day of arrival?

Thanks,
AJ
They take plastic. You pay them directly at the main entrance for the camping and wheeling.

From what the info page says ,,, yes you pay that portion when you arrive at the Cove. Looking around at other threads and things online cash might be the best thing to pay in, but I am a newbie as well and this will be my first event.
So from one newbie to another... welcome and I look forward to meeting you... Looks like your closer to me then most of the rest of the folks here about... I am in Catonsville.
What are you driving?
Thanks! I guess I should update my signature but I have a 2016 4Runner TRD Pro. I was at the MS Overland event in Covington, VA this past weekend with my buddy Graham who will also be in attendance at this event. He has a '92 Land Cruiser. Looking forward to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Top Bottom