200 Series Tire and Wheel Size Database (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks. I've been running them at 40psi based on eyeball calibration. Turns out thats just as good as your autistic super powers lmao :)

Don't appreciate your insult, but you're still welcome.

@gaijin can you give me the tire pressure for a 2021 Cruiser with LT275/70/18 125/122S Toyo AT3s?

Sure!

The RCTIP for those LT275/70R18 tires on your LC200 is 41psi F/R.

HTH

:beer:Relax my friend. I'm giving you a hard time for being pedantic.
Followed by a 2nd insult. killing it. Being pedantic would imply the detail didn’t matter. We won’t even bother getting far into the fact that you are on a tech forum asking someone to do basic arithmetic for you.

Followed by a 2nd insult. killing it. Being pedantic would imply the detail didn’t matter. We won’t even bother getting far into the fact that you are on a tech forum asking someone to do basic arithmetic for you.
Not to mention @gaijin has already said all 275/70/18s are 41psi. Dude is on fire.

Thanks. I've been running them at 40psi based on eyeball calibration. Turns out thats just as good as your autistic super powers lmao :)
Dude, don’t be a dIck. There should be no room here for making any group of people the butt of insensitive, prejudiced jokes. It’s also disrespectful to someone who adds a lot of value to the forum.

Just got Toyo OC AT3s in 285/60R/18. They look better than the Dunlop GrandTreks and the added noise isn’t bad. I’ll get a better photo. The shadows made them look invisible.
99F1F8E5-FDC7-4B0E-9857-3F4D7F50CDDD.jpeg

So I did tundra steely with KM3 285/70/18. Definitely not a fan of how much smaller they are from my 285/75/17. I wish I would have tried making the "35s" 285/75/18 Fit. Also added the Apex values. Seriously these things are game-changers, absolutely love them! Oh and the Bora .75 spacer. Looking back should have probably done the 1in ones. Overall I'm very happy with everything. It may not be everyone's cup of tea. But I'm happy with it. Next time around ill definitely do 285/75/18!!

tempImagerBLXRa.png

tempImageDOEVFZ.png

tempImage03UDi2.png

tempImageN0KyQZ.png

tempImage0FhM1g.png

Just installed BFG AT KO2 LT 285/70/R17 C's.

PXL_20210510_233752437.jpg

I know, so 5 years ago. I tried to be smart about my tire choice previously, considering real world usage etc. The Cooper AT3 based tire was OK, but not great (my opinion). I had BFG's in the past and was happy with them, so here we go again.

A few points:
  • Tire + rim weight within approximately 2 pounds of the OEM wheel.
    • I just did not want another 55 lb. plus tire, I feel the difference as I swap in dedicated winter tires seasonally.
  • Recommended tire size for the TRD Rock Warrior
    • I want all the power the 5.7 can produce, going with larger heavier in the Rockies has penalties.
  • The load range C at 40 psi can handle the required load the 200 will put on it.
    • Even with less sidewall thickness, for my uses hoping this will work out.

:cheers:

I want to give a shout-out to @DirtNap. He has updated my database and made it more user friedly.

UPDATE #1: A disgruntled member keeps deleting portions of the database, so I had to remove the editing abilities for everyone. :meh:

For now, just submit your info via a reply to this thread or I.M. me, and I will update it myself.

Update #2: To anyone else who wants their info in the database: I am getting tired of people messaging me their tires, but do no seem to give me anymore info. Look at the database, and make sure you give me EVERYTHING that is listed. I am tired of trying to track down the rest of the info! From now on, if you fail to give the full description, I will ignore your post. No hard feelings, but... Also, if you have the exact same setup as another member that has already been posted, it is a little redundant to have it in the database. i.e. We all know that a 275/70 will fit just fine. I get that the more entries the better, but if the setup is clearly tried and true, its not going to do much good having it in the database. The only reason it would be useful, would be if you actually have rubbing on a setup where another member said he or she had no rubbing. If that is the case, then please me note of it when contacting me, or replying to this thread.

Original Post: I have seen many many threads titled "How big can I go?" and "What tire Size?" "Will it fit?" etc. Instead of trying to sort through everything, I decided to make a google doc to keep track of everything.

I think this will really help those who are trying to pick a tire and wheel for their 200. I included boxes for tire size, wheel size, manufacturer, mods, and general notes about your particular truck.

Maybe this is a stupid idea. Who knows; lets see if it catches on.

I will go ahead and enter info into the spreadsheet as I see it in various discussions. If you see your name on the list already, please do not be offended, and please feel free to update it as you deem necessary--especially if you see a "n/a".

I would also like to add, that if you do have rubbing, please note where the rubbing occurs (in the notes section), as we can make the spreadsheet more specific as we get more info.

where Can I find the "database" mentioned in the OP. I'd love to scroll through 65 pages, but haven't the time. TIA

Great looking truck. Any more pics with the new tires? I also have a Blizzard Pearl HE. Now you're tempting me to go these Toyo's.

Would also love to hear your update on driving impressions and any rubbing issues.
Getting back to gnNYC, a few more pictures with the new tires. Not sure I'm the best person to comment on driving impressions as I grew up riding around in 70s Blazers and Suburbans (4) that my father always added bigger wheels and tires. The ride is definitely firmer (IMO) than stock, and I would say it's definitely noticible. I would also say I definitely prefer the firmer ride vs what I would describe as "squishy" on the stock tires. If you're used to driving on LT tires, you'll probably like the ride, if it's your first foray into LT tires, you may not. I'm happy with the trade off and love the look vs stock as well. I'm slowly losing some mpg around town and estimate I'll be down around 2 mpg when all is said and done.

LC1.jpg

LC2.jpg

LC3.jpg

LC4.jpg

After 1500 miles on the lift, both on and off pavement, the springs have settled a bit and I'm not rubbing on the KDSS arm at full lock right turn in reverse. Through my driveway gutter. Not much but noticeable. Going to add a 1/4" spacer and see what that does.
how do you like the ride compared to stock? Been thinking of this same lift and tire size. Only had my 200 a week so still trying to decide.

Can I get a confirmation on something please:

PT960-34200-02 - part number for 18" TRD black wheels
426010C030 - 2007 - 2012 steel Tundra wheel for spare
PT280-34200-02 - part number for center caps
PT076-0C200-002 - part number for matching black lug nuts / not shiny black lug nuts - correct?

Also - has anyone ever replaced the center red lettered TRD with (do they make a red letter?) Lexus logo sticker?

TIA

Will split rims from a 79 series work on a 2021 200?

I ask mainly because I ordered a 12.5 gal. LRA tank and thought that I could improve ground clearance by carrying the "pizza-cutter" as my spare.

Plenty tough enough to get you off the trail.
And stupid cheap. $50 for rim with tire mounted and balanced!

Would need to figure something out for the TPMS...

So I ordered 275/70R18 KO2s for my stock 2021 LC. The database shows that others have done this without a lift and without rubbing. I am a bit concerned about articulation. Without a lift and occasionally going out in very uneven roads am I going to have fitment issues? Better to go with 285/65s? Reading through the various threads I saw plenty of discussion about rubbing “at lock” (or not) but not much discussion of putting these taller tires on a stock suspension and whether there was an issue with articulation.

Will split rims from a 79 series work on a 2021 200?

I ask mainly because I ordered a 12.5 gal. LRA tank and thought that I could improve ground clearance by carrying the "pizza-cutter" as my spare.

Plenty tough enough to get you off the trail.
And stupid cheap. $50 for rim with tire mounted and balanced!

Would need to figure something out for the TPMS...
That 16" rim will not clear the calipers on a 200.

Just installed BFG AT KO2 LT 285/70/R17 C's.

View attachment 2670957

I know, so 5 years ago. I tried to be smart about my tire choice previously, considering real world usage etc. The Cooper AT3 based tire was OK, but not great (my opinion). I had BFG's in the past and was happy with them, so here we go again.

A few points:
  • Tire + rim weight within approximately 2 pounds of the OEM wheel.
    • I just did not want another 55 lb. plus tire, I feel the difference as I swap in dedicated winter tires seasonally.
  • Recommended tire size for the TRD Rock Warrior
    • I want all the power the 5.7 can produce, going with larger heavier in the Rockies has penalties.
  • The load range C at 40 psi can handle the required load the 200 will put on it.
    • Even with less sidewall thickness, for my uses hoping this will work out.

I’ve been running these for 2 years, I noticed the fronts wear towards the outside more that I’d like then they get much louder. How are yours?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom