200 series picture thread (20 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pre ran Hells Revenge yesterday for Cruise Moab. Beautiful day after several days of rain!

IMG_1830.jpeg
IMG_1790.jpeg
IMG_1802.jpeg

Picked up a new to me 200 series. 2016 LX570 to go with the 2009 and 1993 Land CruisersView attachment 3578574View attachment 3578575View attachment 3578576
Congrats from a local Greensboro cruiserhead. Well, Madison now but just up the road from you. Just picked up an 08 at the beginning of march.

Beautiful addition to an already classy collection. I’ve seen the 80 around town. And the 09 as well as I always think it’s another ONSC member that has a silver 09 with NC flag tag.

Such a good looking front bumper.

Thank you! I certainly appreciate the clearance it offers. On this obstacle, many front bumpers hit before the tires touch making it very hard to climb. A little momentum is key to keep from sliding backwards too.

Ha!

Thank you! I’m stoked.

And man, I’ll tell ya the earliest spring in Virginia that I can recall. Cherry blossoms are one of a handful of earliest peak blooms in history this year. Look at the pollen that was in NC! They were ahead of us! The lawn however is a labor of love, not an accident 😂

IMG_4258.jpeg

Ha!

Thank you! I’m stoked.

And man, I’ll tell ya the earliest spring in Virginia that I can recall. Cherry blossoms are one of a handful of earliest peak blooms in history this year. Look at the pollen that was in NC! They were ahead of us! The lawn however is a labor of love, not an accident 😂

View attachment 3586175
Congrats ! Does that truck have a lift on it or just the angle of the picture?

Dang this is sexy!

@TeCKis300 THIS!!! :)

That's the ticket! Not to mention it looks on point. A solid 33" tire (285/70R18) at 33.7" is definitely a sweet spot.

Lately I'm thinking it would be awesome to go with a larger highway tire to keep all the efficiency goodness, while the big tire itself will have advantages of footprint, traction, clearance. When paired with the core capability of the 200-series, there's not much it won't do even without aggressive treads.

A Michelin Defender LTX M/S2 in LT295/70R18 would be o so tasty.

Congrats from a local Greensboro cruiserhead. Well, Madison now but just up the road from you. Just picked up an 08 at the beginning of march.

Beautiful addition to an already classy collection. I’ve seen the 80 around town. And the 09 as well as I always think it’s another ONSC member that has a silver 09 with NC flag tag.
Thanks. Maybe we’ll run into each other one day.

That's the ticket! Not to mention it looks on point. A solid 33" tire (285/70R18) at 33.7" is definitely a sweet spot.

Lately I'm thinking it would be awesome to go with a larger highway tire to keep all the efficiency goodness, while the big tire itself will have advantages of footprint, traction, clearance. When paired with the core capability of the 200-series, there's not much it won't do even without aggressive treads.

This is what I'm leaning towards @TeCKis300 . 295/70R18 Defender M/S2s on stock 18" rims. I purchased some SpiderTrax but sent them back because I really don't want to use spacers. But now with thinking 295, it's a must.?

This is what I'm leaning towards @TeCKis300 . 295/70R18 Defender M/S2s on stock 18" rims. I purchased some SpiderTrax but sent them back because I really don't want to use spacers. But now with thinking 295, it's a must.?
I think you'd rub on the upper control arm a lot without using a spacer on an OEM rim

Thanks fellas @TeCKis300 @Boston Mangler

Yeah it fits what I use it for (the terrible roads in my beautiful home state). The wheels turned out great and I always get compliments on them.

Maybe it’s wheel fatigue at this point but I’m thinking of switching to Rock Warriors in the near future. Probably going to do a bronze Powdercoat on them too along with some 35’s (seems like that’s doable with my current lift without having to do a body mount chop/mod).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom