200 series picture thread (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The bastrop presence on here is pretty crazy. I lived there in 2011 during the fire but fortunately was spared. In Austin now.

007278BA-9CA0-44F0-B325-2646BAF596E4.jpeg

When your $30K turd of a side by side doesn't start in the early morning freezing temps and you have to use the Cruiser to get atop the ridge to the blind.

vqKfDtR.jpg

yIezN8q.jpg

When your $30K turd of a side by side doesn't start in the early morning freezing temps and you have to use the Cruiser to get atop the ridge to the blind.

vqKfDtR.jpg

yIezN8q.jpg
Exactly why I sold my brand new side by side that left me stranded twice in the middle of the desert. That and the noise, heat and tremendous amount of dust. My cruisers start when I need them and whether old or new will get most places I would have gone in a side by side. Also they have a heater, A/C and windows. Maybe I'm just getting old.

Exactly why I sold my brand new side by side that left me stranded twice in the middle of the desert. That and the noise, heat and tremendous amount of dust. My cruisers start when I need them and whether old or new will get most places I would have gone in a side by side. Also they have a heater, A/C and windows. Maybe I'm just getting old.

They are extremely noisy and yes, the dust is brutal. I love that I can beat on them, get them filthy without care and put in the places I'd never take my Cruiser or truck. It's a double edged sword really and where we hunt they are almost a necessity in places and that's why they are around, but the thought of not having them is always in the back of my mind, especially when they leave you stranded.

They are extremely noisy and yes, the dust is brutal. I love that I can beat on them, get them filthy without care and put in the places I'd never take my Cruiser or truck. It's a double edged sword really and where we hunt they are almost a necessity in places and that's why they are around, but the thought of not having them is always in the back of my mind, especially when they leave you stranded.
Yeah, it is nice you can drive them hard and hose them out. I've got pretty bad allergies to the dust so I was just miserable most of the time I took it out. Ended up using it a bunch in the spring when everything was wet, parked it in the summer.

@sadovnik that's what I had. Love my Polaris Snowmobiles. RZR not so much. I have to admit though, my office is next door to the Honda dealer. A Talon is a little tempting.

Yeah, it is nice you can drive them hard and hose them out. I've got pretty bad allergies to the dust so I was just miserable most of the time I took it out. Ended up using it a bunch in the spring when everything was wet, parked it in the summer.

@sadovnik that's what I had. Love my Polaris Snowmobiles. RZR not so much. I have to admit though, my office is next door to the Honda dealer. A Talon is a little tempting.
I have a 4-seat Talon and a 2-seat Kawasaki KRX. Don't want to jinx myself, but 2+ years of beating up on that Talon and it's still solid AF. The KRX is newer but it's just as reliable.

You must have a Poolaris then.

Nope, CanAm Defender. Oddly enough we’ve had lots of Polaris Rangers and an RZR Turbo in the past and had no issues.

Cool graphics. Takes me back to the early 90's :eek:

The 100 is retired for the winter but I still give her some exercise on my property.

20221221_165421.jpg

Tried to get the 200 stuck, but had no luck, granted, there isn't much snow to begin with!

20221218_162423.jpg

They're forecasting more snow for upstate NY, but it looks like mostly rain this time... We'll see.

Happy Holidays, everybody!

Current pictures. 2019 with 20k miles.

Mods:
ARB sahara w/ warn 12k
ARB skids
Dobinsons MRR coilovers with 3" lift
body chop
35's
custom forged wheels
Dobinson's rear drawers
ARB fridge
LRA 44 gal subtank
Kaymar rear bumper
airbagged rear
onboard air
Gears
Harrop
slick top (I like it that way)
Nice stripes on the body from offroading it :)

View attachment 3181930

View attachment 3181933View attachment 3181935View attachment 3181938View attachment 3181940
WOW! Great job man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom