200 series picture thread (26 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks to me like you had to make up some of that “road”. The best kind!
I did lead out a lot on foot while my friend drove my truck. Navigation wasn't super difficult but as it was fairly steep ( a quick 500 feet )and wet we wanted to take our time. You can clearly see the road above and below, North to South. Not so much in between. Thus the desire to go check it out.
earth.JPG

A couple of weekends ago I chased down one of those tiny little roads you find on Google earth to see what it had to offer. Turned out to be a rarely visited place with exceptional views. Pretty sure one of the roads we drove hadn't been driven on in years. View attachment 2249643View attachment 2249644View attachment 2249645View attachment 2249646View attachment 2249647
Great pics...Is that a Front Runner rack?

^^ nice. Is that Saudi Arabia? Looks very similar to the area east of San Diego, CA USA

Yes sir. A couple of hours drive from Jeddah and you’re in the high country +7,000ft elevation.
Spent a couple of weeks in Saudi in January, hoping to be back again this January. We flew in and out of Jeddah. Gorgeous country Land Cruisers EVERYWHERE. I may shoot you a DM to get some more info.

Spent a couple of weeks in Saudi in January, hoping to be back again this January. We flew in and out of Jeddah. Gorgeous country Land Cruisers EVERYWHERE. I may shoot you a DM to get some more info.

Chasing the Dakar I assume? Would be happy to show you around some cool spots.

Chasing the Dakar I assume? Would be happy to show you around some cool spots.
There to watch. Sadly not with a team. Hoping for some more time in country this january. I'll shoot you a message when we start making plans

^Lovely. That would almost trick my Mrs. into to go camping.

Are those 20" wheels I spy on the land cruiser? They look like ultra rare TRD/BBS Forged 20s from back in the day?

Last edited:
Our Big Bend trip got cancelled with damn corona business, a friend and I did a #coronaescape trip 1400 miles to the High Water Mark Trail to the Trans American Trail across Arkansas and down the Natchez Trace was just what the soul needed 👌 social distancing at its best 🍻
PSX_20200329_121537.jpg
20200325_095420.jpg
20200327_075421.jpg

Did you do all of the high water mark trail? How were the water levels?

We did some of it Mon/Tuesday, but the water levels was very high in parts. We ran it back in April two years ago with no problems.
20200324_080351.jpg

Last edited:
Social distancing at my uncle’s place yesterday while he stays with z friend through this mess... (200 is in there...)
1586207669142.jpeg

Dogs get stir crazy too...
Happier now... :)
5FFCE4D2-BB24-4A60-9F10-D424B9552985.jpeg

Last edited:
So I added TRD Pro badges...contributes nothing but coronavirus got me doing stupid sh*t. I'm bored, teleworking, cooped up with two kids...

20200405_133718.jpg

20200405_133656.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom