200 series picture thread (25 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LCDC Poughkeepsie

09F9300F-2199-4885-BDA8-44797C98034E.jpeg

Is there a separate photo thread just focused on tire size?

No, but I would love that. :)
There is no such thing as too many tire photos...

a few more of our gulches run
T0.GIF
Ta.GIF

T4.GIF

Mark and I went and did Poughkeepsie while every one else went and had a nice lunch at Como lake. I made it up, but cough cough had to winch the last 3 feet as I high centered on the rock at the top. I used the winch point to get the rest of the way up. Mark made it up half way, but without lockers had to winch the rest
T2.GIF

t1.GIF

Then I got to be that guy. When we got to Como lake I figured out I left m,y camera back near the winch point. I then went back and got it (Yay) and then speeding back to como lack slashed a tire (sad: ). So the group had to wait for me to get the camera and then swap my flat

The good news is I decided correctly on the 13 gallon aux tank and running a 2nd spare. Now I don't have to stress about not having a spare.

It was a fun day and great job on Cody and Cole for putting this together

a few more of our gulches run
View attachment 1753410 View attachment 1753411
View attachment 1753412

Mark and I went and did Poughkeepsie while every one else went and had a nice lunch at Como lake. I made it up, but cough cough had to winch the last 3 feet as I high centered on the rock at the top. I used the winch point to get the rest of the way up. Mark made it up half way, but without lockers had to winch the rest
View attachment 1753417
View attachment 1753418

Then I got to be that guy. When we got to Como lake I figured out I left m,y camera back near the winch point. I then went back and got it (Yay) and then speeding back to como lack slashed a tire (sad: ). So the group had to wait for me to get the camera and then swap my flat

The good news is I decided correctly on the 13 gallon aux tank and running a 2nd spare. Now I don't have to stress about not having a spare.

It was a fun day and great job on Cody and Cole for putting this together

Great shots, @Romer (Ken)!

We got a little extra dirty, you and I, but was a hoot!

And...if you never get stuck...you ain’t tryin hard enough. :hillbilly: -We were tryin hard today! Good times!

Ditto on the thanks to Cody and Cole. Cole was a great navigator as always... Bethany kept shooing away those pesky Jeeps...and Cody's Hanna kept us all entertained on the radio...and got to meet some great new folks today as well.

Great group...and a patient one at that.
At least they were waiting for us at a gorgeous lake for lunch... :)

Some 200 pics from recent trip to Colorado.

Descending into Echo Park, Dinosaur National Monument. VERY cool trip! Easy road, rough for the first couple of miles. Slick as grease if it rains. The frequent afternoon Monsoon thunderstorms were a worry, since you can’t see very much sky, so we were gone by lunch time.

Places to Go: Echo Park - Dinosaur National Monument (U.S. National Park Service)

281C3C73-24B8-40A9-9F8B-39C879E91228.jpeg
064474BF-291C-4334-9F76-E60D607BDFB0.jpeg
60E761A5-897F-40B5-B3DB-8D1FA40C9511.jpeg

Sunset at Upper Sunshine Reservoir, near Meeteetse WY (south of Cody):

C6B1788D-D6F7-4900-8F5A-A4C089D4BCF1.jpeg

John Davies
Spokane WA

Last edited:
Everything our beloved LC does happens through these. -Maybe why I can never get enough of tire shots... :hillbilly:

6E2856E9-412F-4EAE-811E-CB7415803AA6.jpeg

Testing continues on the rear entrance Maltec 200. For us as good as pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. To quote my wife "this Maltec truck sounds like jet fighter and Im beginning to like it." Sadly honey no Toyota twin turbos diesels in this country.:( Needless to say its wife approved and she loves driving it because it drives like a stock SUV.

IMG_8629.jpg

Last edited:
Prerunner project update #2:

Fender design finished , just needs to be painted. Then we start the work on the prerunner steel bumper.

All shock rebuilds and conversations completed, decided to put a finned reservoir on the bypass since it would be doing most of the work. I chose to undervalve the coilovers and over valve the bypasses to ensure I have full control over compression and rebound.

*Cant wait to show raptors who’s boss !

BF5C75A5-96C0-4B20-B4EE-A275ED74E05E.jpeg

EDD23AE5-6243-412D-9002-59AB5CC3AFA8.jpeg

EC644D54-4F39-4C31-B172-C17B64D15940.jpeg

506FDCD8-4ADB-4C8A-984A-824EA77FC392.jpeg

More pics of the fenders when they get done.

Roger that

What's your source for the fenders if you don't mind sharing? It looks like they fit decent (which is odd for 'glass) and I like that. I assume the mods to the front of the fenders are for different headlights?

What's your source for the fenders if you don't mind sharing? It looks like they fit decent (which is odd for 'glass) and I like that. I assume the mods to the front of the fenders are for different headlights?
I am currently out of the country and will have to ask the person responsible for design to ensure I answer you correctly. What I do know is that it was designed roughly and then after installation he trimmed it for a proper fit and smoothend everything out. Ill make sure that I respond with more details once I’m back next weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom