120 series Photos! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Question for you... I would love to bite the bullet on an ARB front bumper, but I have a question... The lower guards/skids looking plate on either side of the bumper, are they necessary? I am really opposed to how most front bumpers for IFS trucks make the front end look like a boat. Yes, I am less worried about cutting fenders than I am about looking like jonboat. Call me vain...

Not vain at all to ask, I'm picky about all sorts of stuff. They are removable and you do not have to run them, they are essentially splash/debris guards..See Scat Adams rig for some shots with them off.

Scat's -
1_zpsi5xwtt7f.jpg

6_zpsvsb2uc93.jpg

Packed up the 4Runner, wife and daughter, and met my wife's family at Rocky Bayou (FL) State Park for a weekend of camping.

Got to try out the new cargo net to keep everything secure in the back while driving.

Perhaps a little bit overkill...It didn't look that substantial on the computer.

Camp all set up. Trying out our new tent for the first time--a Kodiak Canvas Spring Bar tent. Rocky Bayou in the background. The gravel parking lot was the extent of my off-roading on this trip, unfortunately.

It's an incredible tent, but holy cow it's huge, and heavy. I saw the numbers when I ordered it, but it didn't sink in until I set it up. It's a hell of a tent, though!

Had to run to Publix for some essential camping supplies (donuts), and just had to park next to my Runner's little vertically challenged twin.

Each morning my wife and I got up before sunrise, and watched the sun come up over the bayou from the kayaks with a hot cup of coffee. It was a bit chilly, but absolutely beautiful!

Cheers!

What tire size are you running for these KO2s?

Is it 265 65 17 or 265 70 17?

Thanks..

Packed up the 4Runner, wife and daughter, and met my wife's family at Rocky Bayou (FL) State Park for a weekend of camping.

Camp all set up. Trying out our new tent for the first time--a Kodiak Canvas Spring Bar tent. Rocky Bayou in the background. The gravel parking lot was the extent of my off-roading on this trip, unfortunately.

It's an incredible tent, but holy cow it's huge, and heavy. I saw the numbers when I ordered it, but it didn't sink in until I set it up. It's a hell of a tent, though!

Nice tent, does it come with the rain fly and vestibule?

@OverlandLexusTN

I am planning to upgrade to K02s from M/S2s.

Just one more question Is it with or without a lift? If without lift is there any rubbing?

Thanks

I had them on at stock height with running boards still on and there was no rubbing at all with stock wheels. I now have running boards off and about 1.8in of lift. Still no issues at all.

Nice tent, does it come with the rain fly and vestibule?

I left the vestibule rolled up, as we didn't need it. It doesn't come with a rain fly--it is touted as being exceedingly weather resistant (and the vast interwebs suggest it is true). When I first got it, I set it up in the front yard and 'seasoned' it as recommended by Kodiak, which includes dousing it with water from a garden hose. It passed that with flying colors, and was completely dry inside.

Hit 100K a couple months back; hung an elk's skeleton in a tree Blair-Witch-style up north; did some target practice with my bow before a solo hike up in the Mazatzals recently.....

upload_2017-4-20_6-12-4.png

upload_2017-4-20_6-13-25.png

upload_2017-4-20_6-13-51.png

upload_2017-4-20_6-14-17.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom