120 series Photos! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Took a trip up to Bald Mountain CA yesterday with the kids. Some fun off-roading and an amazing view from the top.

IMG_0653.JPG
IMG_0657.JPG
IMG_0659.JPG

What are specs on your lift and tires? The 4Runner wheels look good.

Enjoyed some wet, muddy roads above Clear Lake, CA then across Jackson state forest today. Had a major downpour all night and the tent held up like a champ. The ARQ awning not so much.
How do you like that ARQ awning (other than struggling in that downpour)? Is that the 6.5 length option?

How do you like that ARQ awning (other than struggling in that downpour)? Is that the 6.5 length option?
Aloha Jen- (see what I did there?) it's the 5 ft version and it's fine for the price. It's a decent design but it's very basic construction. One day a wind picked up and snapped one of the aluminum poles. I used some dowel and glue and put it back together. Works fine- but it's what you'd expect for the price.

Went and looked at the eclipse...
DSC_0137 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr

DSC_0156 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr

DSC_0093 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr

DSC_0084 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr

Took some pictures of suspension stuff a few weeks back..

DSC_0018 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr

DSC_0024 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr

And my wife drove us up to Gallagher Head Lake a couple weeks before that... Didn't even have to move boulders out of the trail like the group the came up a couple weeks after.
DSC_0146 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr

Man I love these wheels...
DSC_0016 by Alex Wilson, on Flickr

Solo camping last night, White Mountains, elk scouting trip. Bugling bull kept me up half the night (not complaining) - came within 30 yards of my hammock in the wee hours this morning, could hear pine cones underfoot as he trod through making his intentions known. Good stuff....

upload_2017-9-5_18-5-20.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom