120 series Photos! (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thl3TAo.jpg

h72Z3Is.jpg

9031A4j.jpg

xmXqzZ0.jpg

dnfL0hW.jpg

GT03OpB.jpg

3h1POms.jpg
Very nice 4Runner!

I took a friend offroading. It was his first experience. He's now talking about maybe getting himself a GX, so I think he enjoyed it.
full

full

Is that the Smittybilt Overlander XL RTT? Any thoughts on it? Hard to beat the price.

Is that the Smittybilt Overlander XL RTT? Any thoughts on it? Hard to beat the price.

Yes it is the Smittybilt XL. So far I've been impressed with its value. It is about the size of a king size bed. Has windows on all side, and two more on the top. Slept 4 consecutive nights in it in Florida with my wife and two kids. Then 3 other one night trips. The mattress is a bit lacking, but I've seen the same complaints from tents three time the cost. I figure I may have to upgrade the foam. The floor skin over the aluminum frame is a plastic material. I'm interested to see how well it holds up over time. I figure even If I have to replace it with some sheet aluminum in a year or two it wont be a big deal. Considering I could have bought 3 of these for the price of a "major name brand" tent, I like mine.

full

really starting to think about something like this for my trailer, would need to build a frame for it.

I figure even If I have to replace it with some sheet aluminum in a year or two it wont be a big deal. Considering I could have bought 3 of these for the price of a "major name brand" tent, I like mine.

full

Could you mount this tent to the stock rack?

Yes we are, pretty stoked about it. And you as well sir.

Congrats! I'm just finishing up building a new house as well. I recommend going taller on the garage door if you can. 7ft entry door, 8ft two car door, and 9ft. GX door.
full

Could you mount this tent to the stock rack?

There is a GXOR member with the same tent on a factory rack with aftermarket cross bars. So you don't have to go all out with a roof rack to fit a tent.

I took a friend offroading. It was his first experience. He's now talking about maybe getting himself a GX, so I think he enjoyed it.
full

full

I'm going to need you to share the location of this spot!

Wow, so nice! Wish I was able to have had that option for garage door/ceiling heights, I tried. We were able to change a lot of other stuff in the house though which was nice, to be honest we are just glad to be selling our townhome and getting into a really nice single family rancher in our quiet community.

Anyways, had my camera with me after the random March snow fall we just got and snapped a couple quick shots.

View attachment 1421348

View attachment 1421349

Question for you... I would love to bite the bullet on an ARB front bumper, but I have a question... The lower guards/skids looking plate on either side of the bumper, are they necessary? I am really opposed to how most front bumpers for IFS trucks make the front end look like a boat. Yes, I am less worried about cutting fenders than I am about looking like jonboat. Call me vain...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom