12 Passenger LX450 I wonder if it's locked? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Next 3
d114_1.JPG
f5b6_1.JPG
fc1e_1.JPG

If I bought this thing I would put the 6" Slee, 39" Iroc's and you guessed it, EXO it BABY!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

lx450-1.jpg

th_Done004.jpg

:grinpimp::grinpimp::grinpimp:

Hell, I'd like to see the driveshafts in that thing. Wonder how many carrier bearings that rear shaft has on it :eek:

I wonder if it even is still 4WD - maybe they just dropped the rear shaft and locked the center.

I wonder if it even is still 4WD - maybe they just dropped the rear shaft and locked the center.

It says it's 4wd

The most important part...

It only has 49K miles on it. It would probably be worth the 15K start price if it was never stretched.

Maybe it's ft wheel drive only. :rolleyes:
:hmm: Call me crazy, but I would think that this would hold up better than some of the ther suv conversions - navigators, suburbans, etc. They keep these things RWD and 4WD. The only problem is trying to pull that hog with an i6 engine. You would all but HAVE to supercharge it.

Still maintain for 15K it is a really fun toy for some of you ...Ahem... wealthier mudders out there that spend ungodly amounts on your rigs. You need to buy it and hold a Mud rally out west here around it with a wheeling jamboree. I will bring a HUGE pot of green chili and tortillas! :grinpimp:

As of this afternoon, NO BIDS! :rolleyes:

Yeah, 49K miles! I wonder if it could be 'shrunk'? Looks like everything is still there!

Good for parts if nothing else, eh? ...and lots of leftover sheet metal for that trail rash.

Dan.

I now have seen it all WOW!

I emailed the seller. If he contacts me I will go take some pics.

That would be awesome. You should test drive it if you can. Let us know how she corners and it's 1/4 mile time.:frown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom