What do you think of my build so far??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Got the 850's $ 860's on, bumpers and sliders, Smitty Built 8k and putting the 315's on today!

So what do you think????
Logandale10-11-08002.jpg

Logandale10-11-08004.jpg

The rear bumper isn't completely done yet...there will be a reciever put in between the tubes in the center and much more bracing....but you get the idea any way!

Did you seal the tubing and make it an air tank? :D

My wife LOVES that type of body protection but its not quite for me. :p

I love that bumper. I doubt the front fender bars would do anything though, unless they had a bar going to the frame supporting them.

That rear bumper looks damn good! Nice work!

What tubing did you use?

HREW .120 wall....I know, I know, I should use DOM but I don't plan on get'n to crazy in this thing and the price difference is a lot. Also I have always used HREW .120 and haven't had any failures so far.;p

Last edited:
Are you planning on connecting the rear quarter wings to the frame at all? They are just kinda hanging there and its kinda looking like why people hate the damage multipliers so much.

Did you seal the tubing and make it an air tank? :D

No!;p

My wife LOVES that type of body protection but its not quite for me. :p

Sounds like she has better taste than you :lol:!

Does the stinger protect the fairlead?

Well it does stick out several inches past the roller fair lead so if I hit a wall it would help.

We were in a big hurry to get ready for a trail ride so it's not finished yet.....I will be putting a steal plate in front of the winch and relocating my fair lead up higher so it's more protected...may even put a small hoop under it for added protection:idea:!

Are you planning on connecting the rear quarter wings to the frame at all? They are just kinda hanging there and its kinda looking like why people hate the damage multipliers so much.

I'm also doing an EXO cage so all that will be tied in and YES it will have the necessary bracing to the frame ect. it needs!

I love that bumper. I doubt the front fender bars would do anything though, unless they had a bar going to the frame supporting them.

That rear bumper looks damn good! Nice work!

Thanks!

And YES it will have bracing to the frame ect. once the EXO is done this month.

That's why I asked what do you think "so far"! ;p

looking good! do you know anyone in vegas that will weld my exhaust bracket back together?
nice to see another 80 in vegas.

:cheers:

I'm definitely subscribing. I would love to see an exo cage build up. Take lots of pictures!!!

looking good! do you know anyone in vegas that will weld my exhaust bracket back together?
nice to see another 80 in vegas.

:cheers:

Yes I do!!!

The guy helping me with this is Scott. He owns Get Bent Motorsports....his number is 702-539-8939. Call him he is VERY fair with his prices and a great guy to work with! Let me know how it goes.:)

Looks good. I could really use some armor like that!

Looks good! Also looking forward to the exo updates ( with Pics). :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom