Classic Land Cruisers Podcast (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So I am going to be working on @65swb45 to be a guest. But I have figured out what I am going to do for the giveaway. And you will have some time to think about it while I get the prize sorted out. What it is going to be is tell me what your favorite trail snack or trail meal is and tell me on this thread. Pictures are always appreciated. It is going to be announced at the beginning of season 2.

Hands down, this jerky:

IMG_1083.jpeg

I will add my limited 2 cents if you’d like. I don’t know @65swb45 …I have only been here 2 years. I lost my Land Cruiser virginity in 1974. I have read several of @65swb45 longer posts and found his points of view refreshing and not influenced by typical norms. I would enjoy listening to his share of cruiser stuff as I believe many others will as well

How long is a podcast? @Stumpalama and quite a few others will tell you, I have a LOT of stories.

I first wheeled the Rubicon 41 years ago, and I’ve been a cruiserhead for the last 39, 34 of which have been in the captain’s chair of my own LC shop.
Can you send me a private message

Having 65swb45 as a guest may be a good time to have an extended podcast. No doubt he will be interesting and his stories can’t be anything but entertaining.

I’ve enjoyed listening to the podcast commuting since I found it a few weeks back. I use Spotify on an iPhone good there.
If you have Mark on you’ll need to do a few part episode. I don’t think you could cover all the interesting stuff and camp fire type talk you would get into in an hour.
It might could even be a reoccurring segment each week over the course of the year. “Tune in next week to see how the story goes” kinda thing.
hope your 2f rebuild sees some progress.

Life is busy right now and your podcast is a nice reminder the Landcruiser world is there waiting for me when work slows and my kid gets older and wants to do her own thing.

Jim McGowan joins me to talk about his Fj60 and squirreling away parts for it

Some but not all of the giveaway stuff has come in
17117618073664779773261965733270.jpg

The winner will get their choice of red green or blue fFj55 stickers and my sticker and please be patient magnet. Again this is not all but some of what is going to be given away. More details to come when I get more.

Just in time for April fools day I take some time to describe how foolish I have been and I hope that you can laugh at my expense. I talk about the infamous ID10T problems that get.

Well add that to the list I forgot to add the link to podcast

Great podcast, as usual, Dan. Being able to make fun of our own goof ups, reminds me of the Jimmy Buffet lyric..."If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane."
That was the whole point of that episode. My mom listened to it and was all serious you should do one about how you succeeded. That wouldn't be as entertaining.

That was the whole point of that episode. My mom listened to it and was all serious you should do one about how you succeeded. That wouldn't be as entertaining.

For every success story printed in MUD, there’s 20 ahh $h!T stories that never see the light of day.

Well done Dan..🍻

Last edited:
Very nice chatting with you Dan. 😊Here’s the link to the Paul Walker story I mentioned:

And one about driving one of my tortoises:

Hiking in the desert:

Last edited:
So here it is after hearing ALL of you suggest Mark Algazy from Mark's off-road I figured I had better get his in pretty quick to prevent a mutiny. @65swb45 joins me to share some his stories about his passion for working on Land Cruisers and some of the projects that he has been able to work on and the people that he has met over time.

(Available on most of the popular listening platforms, just search for classic land cruisers)

👍👍👍 Another righteous episode from “The Podcast”.

@65swb45 ”Deferred maintenance” : Appropriating that for future use..😁

👍👍👍 Another righteous episode from “The Podcast”.

@65swb45 ”Deferred maintenance” : Appropriating that for future use..😁
I could probably do an entire show
on all the ‘deferred maintenance’ jobs I’ve taken in at the shop over the last 34 years

Hey Mark, you weren't StarStruck when you met the Hendog??? LOL 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Crop circles appeared like Magic ! 💫💫💫💫💫

Droid11-2011 4235.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom