Classic Land Cruisers Podcast (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Has anyone been able to listen to an episode on anything other then Spotify? I thought that they were on several apps but I can't find anything other then the introduction. I had no idea that people hated Spotify so much. I mean I have some certain issues with them. Those who have been on the podcast kind of know my frustrations. This just adds to the list.

Oh man I went back and listened to the first episode again. I am surprised that I got any listeners after that episode 😜

Has anyone been able to listen to an episode on anything other then Spotify? I thought that they were on several apps but I can't find anything other then the introduction. I had no idea that people hated Spotify so much. I mean I have some certain issues with them. Those who have been on the podcast kind of know my frustrations. This just adds to the list.
What other platforms you expecting?

What other platforms you expecting?
Amazon, Google, iHeart, are the big ones. Come to find out that if I put music on my episodes then it can only be played on Spotify. So I had to go back through and republish them all with out songs.

The latest episode of the Classic Land Cruisers podcast is out and on most major platforms. This week I speak with @mattressking.

The latest episode of the Classic Land Cruisers podcast is out and on most major platforms. This week I speak with @mattressking.

Awesome! He’s such a knowledgeable cat.
I’ll listen to this while I continue to bloody my fingers on this 62.

So in about 6 weeks the podcast will be going for a year. I think that I want to do a giveaway. I am thinking of what it could be. Possibly some merch possibly a sticker pack from me and guests that I have had on. Also I need to figure out how I can have entries from here, Instagram and Facebook. Any suggestions for swag and entries. I was thinking that the first episode of season 2 ( the second year) of having my "guest" interview me with no holes bared so who should be my guest.

So in about 6 weeks the podcast will be going for a year. I think that I want to do a giveaway. I am thinking of what it could be. Possibly some merch possibly a sticker pack from me and guests that I have had on. Also I need to figure out how I can have entries from here, Instagram and Facebook. Any suggestions for swag and entries. I was thinking that the first episode of season 2 ( the second year) of having my "guest" interview me with no holes bared so who should be my guest.
I don’t do the facebook and rarely go down the instahole. Can’t we do it here?

Would it be possible to have more than one guest?
PWW (Rob?) guy was pretty awesome. But he’s my kind of humor. Maybe go by your metrics 🤷🏽

Not a Facebook or Instagram guy either… while I have been there before, I have little clue how stuff shows up and I can’t search for nothing

See if you can hit up the guy who runs Reef Monkey I don't know his name off hand.
He could even be someone to talk to for the podcast. But I know he's participated with these types of giveaways with others in the past. He might be willing to partner with you and do something for the cause.

Happy to contribute. Shoot me a message with what you need/want.

-Dave

Hey @mtn biker did you ever get around to asking Mark aka @65swb45 about a podcast episode. I know I and others might have mentioned him a while ago, but he's one of those guys in the community that is connected to everyone and knows all things Landcruisers among many things.
I think he would be a great one to have on the podcast. If not for the anniversary episode then something else.

Hey @mtn biker did you ever get around to asking Mark aka @65swb45 about a podcast episode. I know I and others might have mentioned him a while ago, but he's one of those guys in the community that is connected to everyone and knows all things Landcruisers among many things.
I think he would be a great one to have on the podcast. If not for the anniversary episode then something else.
Not certain off the top of my head. But I will ask @65swb45 how about it would you be willing to be a guest on the classic Land Cruisers podcast

Not certain off the top of my head. But I will ask @65swb45 how about it would you be willing to be a guest on the classic Land Cruisers podcast
How long is a podcast? @Stumpalama and quite a few others will tell you, I have a LOT of stories.

I first wheeled the Rubicon 41 years ago, and I’ve been a cruiserhead for the last 39, 34 of which have been in the captain’s chair of my own LC shop.

How long is a podcast? @Stumpalama and quite a few others will tell you, I have a LOT of stories.

I first wheeled the Rubicon 41 years ago, and I’ve been a cruiserhead for the last 39, 34 of which have been in the captain’s chair of my own LC shop.
Stories are better then issues, but they are typically about an hour unless it goes into 2 parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom