Classic Land Cruisers Podcast (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This week's episode is finally out. I talk to Ethan Clark from Moab to discuss his travels and adventures in and around the canyon lands in his 78 Fj40.

Real quick before the jalapeño margarita kicks in….

What would be your dream day/trip with your cruiser?

What is your intended use? Daily, off road mix?

Purest or mod? Why?

Do you follow MUD? If so, do you stalk/I mean follow anyone in particular? Why?

If you could meet anyone one the forum, who would it be?

What is your family’s opinion to your addiction?

Do you have a name for your Cruiser? What’s the story behind that name?

What’s the most memorable bumper sticker you’ve ever seen? Do you have a bumper sticker on your rig - or window decals?

If you could eliminate one Land Cruiser from having ever been produced, what model would you pick?

How long have you been a Land Cruiser enthusiast? How was it started? ... when did you start seeking professional help?
What’s the most interesting place your Cruiser has been… with you?

What’s the fastest you’ve ever driven in your Cruiser?

What features are most important to you in a Land Cruiser?

Is there anything about Cruisers that intimidates you or that you don’t understand?
I had recently lost my little note book that had all of my questions and episode ideas written down in and I had to replace it. (Thank goodness for my daughter's elementary school book fair) So I started it again and I took some of your questions to ask in the future episodes. Just giving credit to where credit is due.

The man the myth the legend Mr. Iron Butt himself and the self proclaimed iron back Rob Tygart joins me this week to discuss of all things his most recent adventure of king of the hammers.

This next episode of the Classic Land Cruisers podcast coming in fast where I speak with Thilo Grimm from Germany to discuss owning a Land Cruiser in Germany and driving it on the autoban at 85 mph on 40 in swampers with his 12ht 40 series

The man the myth the legend Mr. Iron Butt himself and the self proclaimed iron back Rob Tygart joins me this week to discuss of all things his most recent adventure of king of the hammers.

Rob Tygart got rookie of the year for King of the hammers.

This morning I had the privilege of talking to Anna Tynner about her love and life having a 72 Fj40.

Just looking at my target audience on Spotify and I added some new world wide listeners. I am greatful and honored.

Screenshot_20240226-095417.png
Screenshot_20240226-095429.png
Screenshot_20240226-095440.png

Places like Slovenia, Puerto Rico, South Africa, Philippines, Finland, Argentina and, Singapore. Welcome to you and I hope you enjoy.

Pretty cool how these Landcruisers can bring people from across the globe together.
What is it like to be an international celebrity!!?
I wouldn't go that far as to say I have any celebrity.

Well yah got a listener from up here in Canadaland!!!

Been looking for some new podcasts to listen to and this will keep me occupied on the road.

Well yah got a listener from up here in Canadaland!!!

Been looking for some new podcasts to listen to and this will keep me occupied on the road.
Let me know what you think

At the request of @Chungas Revenge this week's podcast featuring @mailking what started out as a 2 year journey has turned into a 27 year adventure across 3 continents in a Bj45 troopy.

Please go to their website tinyurl.com/FOT-book or landcruisingadventure.com to kick start their stories finally published in English.

Let’s go for a drive…27 yrs later.😳 @mailking
At the request of @Chungas Revenge this week's podcast featuring @mailking what started out as a 2 year journey has turned into a 27 year adventure across 3 continents in a Bj45 troopy.

Please go to their website tinyurl.com/FOT-book or landcruisingadventure.com to kick start their stories finally published in English.

Well done Dan. There are some amazing “overlanding in a 40 series” stories out there but this one sets the bar.

Favorite quote: “Crossing Siberia in the Dead of Winter”. Circa 2018..

Thanks for hosting your podcast. We enjoyed talking over the intergalactic highways.

Our society is so pressured by careers and grinding thru our everyday lives it is wonderful to hear this couples adventure. They are truly “living” life and making the most of every day it sounds like. It makes me want to do a better job of it myself.

Our society is so pressured by careers and grinding thru our everyday lives it is wonderful to hear this couples adventure. They are truly “living” life and making the most of every day it sounds like. It makes me want to do a better job of it myself.
I loved how a 2 year journey turned into 27 years.

I loved how a 2 year journey turned into 27 years.

It’s like following Babe Ruth in the batting lineup. How do you follow that? I mentioned to Dan that one hour doesn’t even scratch the surface. Also, I remember thinking to myself how absolutely, nonchalant and humble they were telling their stories.

No barriers were considered. The “let’s go to South America, we’ll just learn the language along the way” episode was perfect insight into their mindset.

On occasion, I will cross the bridge into Ohio, just to practice my English with the natives….😎

Kim Frank and her husband David join me on a 2 for 1 episode this week. To share their joint obsession with classic Land Cruisers.

Had I done this podcast 2 months ago I might have been able to save myself some head aches. @RLMS speaks to me about my trials and challenges of building my new motor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom