Classic Land Cruisers Podcast (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I was wondering if there was a 40's-55's and 60's (basically classic cruisers) specific pod casts and what format they are on. I have spotify and there are a couple of ones that i have been listening to. Yotas Yotas Yotas and classic 4x4 pod casts. Like i said they are alright but the Yotas one talks a lot about Tacoma's and Tundra's in particular. and the classic 4x4 one you could probably guess that it is fairly Jeep centric. I am wanting to listen to one just classic cruisers builds, projects, runs, history and the stories behind them. I don't know how to do make pod casts and that seems like a huge rabbit hole to go down.

“Cruisin 2 camp” is worth a listen, not specifically older cruisers, but land cruisers and the like.
Yeah i tried to subscribe to the land cruiser podcast for the first couple of episodes and all he talked about was the 80 series with people who had just bought them and didn't really have history and why they were bought. I just love hearing about the old ones and why people get them

Yeah i tried to subscribe to the land cruiser podcast for the first couple of episodes and all he talked about was the 80 series with people who had just bought them and didn't really have history and why they were bought. I just love hearing about the old ones and why people get them

i do my thing my way ...

i follow the lead of fellow T-TEN grad. and friend Faye Hadly

she is general TOYOTA

NO land Cruiser ...

- i have a comprehensive 4 part series on how i change my Land Cruiser 3FE oil , the Parts i use , and the FSM TECH. and hard core science to back it up , when it comes to the Full Synthetics topic :cool:

Last edited:
Another vote for @Cruiser Cult podcasts/videos.

Toyota Trucks and Trails is a decent one overall as well.
Cruiser Cult has some good ones on YouTube.
Thanks! I need to wind that machine back up and get talking to folks again. It’s been too long and still so many great cruiser peeps to sit down with. :D
Definitely lots of great cruiser/Toyota podcasts out there!

i do my thing my way ...

i follow the lead of fellow T-TEN grad. and friend Faye Hadly

she is general TOYOTA

NO land Cruiser ...

- i have a comprehensive 4 part series on how i change my Land Cruiser 3FE oil , the Parts i use , and the FSM TECH. and hard core science to back it up , when it comes to the Full Synthetics topic :cool:

I follow her on insta and tik-tok and having daughters my self one of them is interested in automotive I want them to see good positive females in the automotive world. Working in the automotive industry i actually think that there needs to be more women in the industry. I don't really want to do the YouTube route i kind of want something to listen to while I work and drive, and not something that I have to "attend" and watch live. Part of me is thinking about just starting my own podcast.🤔

I follow her on insta and tik-tok and having daughters my self one of them is interested in automotive I want them to see good positive females in the automotive world. Working in the automotive industry i actually think that there needs to be more women in the industry. I don't really want to do the YouTube route i kind of want something to listen to while I work and drive, and not something that I have to "attend" and watch live. Part of me is thinking about just starting my own podcast.🤔

Faye is very professional ,,,

yes

. Part of me is thinking about just starting my own podcast.🤔
Do it!

I’ve heard so many stories over the years about a 40 my dad owned or my brother this and that, there is a lot of stories to be told, could make for an interesting podcast, small market, likely no monetizing opportunity…but I’d listen to it

Do it!

I’ve heard so many stories over the years about a 40 my dad owned or my brother this and that, there is a lot of stories to be told, could make for an interesting podcast, small market, likely no monetizing opportunity…but I’d listen to it
I wouldn't be in it for the money just the stories if I get money for great, but not doing it for money

Well I created a podcast of my own today and it should be on Spotify, and on most major listening platforms. The title is Classic Land Cruisers.

Last edited:
Well I created a podcast of my own today and it should be on Spotify. The title is Classic Land Cruisers.

can you post a link please , eager to see and hear this :)

" i do what i do for people like you because that's what i like to do ...... "

i am and always will be non-profit on you tube , because that is what i like to do .....

DSCN0683 - Copy - Copy.png

can you post a link please , eager to see and hear this :)

" i do what i do for people like you because that's what i like to do ...... "

i am and always will be non-profit on you tube , because that is what i like to do .....

I got some ideas and decided to put pen to paper and get them down so that hey aren't fleeting. There are a dozen more podcasts that i could do just for my truck with more to be added later. Let alone that i have reached out to several people on social media that said that they wouldn't mind being guests on the pod. I might have to do an episode every week instead of every other week.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom